Vertical Radiators

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking for some vertical radiators (standard water filled) for my lounge. I need the highest output possible. I have found some with 10.092 BTU's  at £ 319 but higher output would be better. Size shouldn't matter but i want them in a dark colour , preferably anthracite  and not much more money ( well less would be good) . Anyone got any links ?

I have two Vertirads duplex. About 1800 x 450mm

One in anthracite. One in white. Great heat output AND in my worthless opinion they look ' the dogs back wheels"

Cheapest place was buy and queue trade point. When there was an offer on

They are complete with bleed valve and blank plug.....bought valves from Graham's

On the minus side the brackets have been designed by a consortium of

Architects

Estate agents

Politicians

Accountants

CEOs

Cretins

Morons

Traffic wardens

They are Fricking shite. The duplex rad is so fecking heavy you need two people to lift it and a third to manoeuvre it

The brackets are made out of a mixture of tinfoil and prayers....there is NO fitting tolerance, none, zilch , nada, nowt, nuffin

BUT the finished effect is very good....did I mention the brackets are not very good?

Have you tried this place, www.geyser.co.uk.  We have done some work for them and their stock/attention to detail was second to none.  Every radiator that they supplied was examined for flaws imperfections etc.

Don't know if they will have what you want but worth a try

Last edited by a moderator: