wasted day

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
The story:

Remember this place, the property where the shed is fed from the garage with T/E through the hollow garden metal rail fence, from the garage to the shed (isolated by me).

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j293/gazjothomas/DSC00806.jpg

Well .......................................

Customer (a mate who I warned of the pit falls of what he was doing...but read on) has put a pitched roof on an existing extension & has had a kindly hand to do the electrics/plumbing by a neighbour who I thought was a out of work sparks (so kind he only charged

I havent even looked at the pix,

cos its the same old,

my friend has don=e this, can you just come and do this as a favour for me..........

sorry, but this is why we are the laughing stock trade,

this, and along with 5 day ****inm wonders is it any wondetr we cant make money.?!

If I saw that Id run away got better things to do with my time, what a joke but its not even funny. And

Be under no illusion mate or no mate I shall be charging full price for the cu change & the 20% mark up on the cu

Woz the

Trouble is these idiots think because it works its ok then proper sparks get called out when it goes wrong. Until this country is like Australia or New Zeland were you have to be licensed to do the work it will carry on.

just looked,

where did he find those cable zones at?

the back of a cornflake packet!!!!!!

oh, how is he going to have the J-Bs accessible for inspection????

its not even a joke,

and,,,,,,,, the only people that put more than one CPC in a sleeving are the numpties of this world,

you can always tell the people that test,

I HATE that, you'd think sleeving was so expensive for people to do that!!!!!

headbang

What an absolute waste of time! That's why I guess were lucky out here were everything must be fitted or installed by a licensed electrician or electrical contractor, it just ensures quality control the first time round and helps keep us all in jobs..

What an absolute waste of time! That's why I guess were lucky out here were everything must be fitted or installed by a licensed electrician or electrical contractor, it just ensures quality control the first time round and helps keep us all in jobs..

At least he remembered to grommit the back boxes!! :Applaud And
default_good%20luck.gif
lol