Well thank goodness we can finally have some serious discussion now!

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome home mate. Hope you haven`t grown webbed feet, from all that puddlejumping in yon trailer-tent?????? :^O :^O

I`m really glad you`re back. The Admin family, and a few other upstarts, have been picking on me, cos you weren`t here. X( :( X(

I had to draft the missus on board, to try and keep `em off my back a little. :x :x:x

Was beginning to think you`d got bored of us, and "hung up your keyboard";\ :p :eek: :)

Welcome home mate. Hope you haven`t grown webbed feet, from all that puddlejumping in yon trailer-tent?????? :^O I`m really glad you`re back. The Admin family, and a few other upstarts, have been picking on me, cos you weren`t here. X(

I had to draft the missus on board, to try and keep `em off my back a little. :x

Was beginning to think you`d got bored of us, and "hung up your keyboard";\ :p :eek: :)
phtt! :eek: bored??? :^O :^O:^O some ruddy chance..

get steptoe one his earthing...

PME - vs - TT...?

and you just need to have a look at Slipshod Avatar!!!! :eek: :^O

brightens up any day!!! :p ] :) :eek: :^O:^O

yon trailer-tent!!!!X( X( :OX(

you can go off people you know! ?:|

C-A-R-A-bloomin-V-A-N!!!!! :eek:

i'll have you know.. X(

trailer-tent indeed... ; \

I shall get the Don on to you and have you De- Scoobed! :^O :^O:^O:^O

And there was me - Worried - in case his boys had paid YOU a visit, Specs. :eek:

NAH mate - we`ve had that on `real radio` news bulletins.

"Our top story: An aspiring electrician has been violated in his trailer-tent, while holidaying `dahn sarf`. No leads have been released by the police, who would not answer when asked if the headless horse in a nearby field was connected! Police have appealed for witnesses, but

"We didn`t see, or hear nuffink" is the only reply they have had.

Here is one comment from a yokel:

"I can`t read, and I can`t write

But that don`t really matter

`Cos I comes from `dahn sarf` I does

And I can drive a tractor!"