What are these worth, Guys?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

a1

Forum Founder
Reaction score
Been used, but what is the going rate on these please?

They are MK.

I know the going rate on the MK Earth Spike and RFI Filter Double Socket outlets are quite a few pounds.

Just having a look to see if it is worth putting them on TEF Online Electrical Auctions.

I couldn't fing the FCU's or indeed, any of the ones with the names engraved in red, anywhere on the net lat night.

PIC1-1.jpg

PIC2-1.jpg

PIC4-1.jpg

PIC5-1.jpg

PIC14.jpg

PIC18.jpg

PIC10.jpg

PIC13.jpg

PIC11.jpg

Naturally, They will be cleaned up before being listed. :)

Thanks.

you can get some stuff engraved by manufacturer, like 'heating' etc, but often, its done by a third party (some wholesalers can arrange custom engraving)

OK Thanks, I will wait to see what the others say.

I had to fit loads of engraved fused spurs on a job I did last year.

The more you order the cheaper, but I think it worked out a just a few pence per item.

Looks as if they are from a bank.

Best bet , Admin , is to ask your wholesaler ,one who stocks MK , give the MK numbers. There is not so much demand these days for the Spike / RF protected sockets methinks you'll have those forever TBH

DEKE

We have a member with his own engraving machinehttp://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1957

is it only me who remembers these things?

:p
Yes it seems that way , don't know how you do it , must have spare brain capacity. Mine is taken up with with a surfit of trivia like Elvis's middle name or that the founder of the Cheshire Homes (Leonard) flew more bombing missions over Nazi Germany than anyone else (100) , awarded the VC and flew as an observer on the US plane that dropped the atom bomb on Nagasaki . His wife founded the Sue Rider Charity Shops.

I'm rambling again , best get my medication. :z :z

I did a kitchen refurb at christmas and needed to get two 4 gang switch plates engraved as they had the usual fridge wash machine etc on them but also pond, fountain and security lights so couldnt use the bog standard mk engraved ones.

at the time i was doing work at a jewelers and he offerd to engrave them.