what do you have to do to get a decent jail sentence?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sounds like a typical bully .  I despair of the non existing parenting skills  of the parents of these scroats. 
in that particular case the lad's parents are sound,the problem is that this kid has been into the system and instead of trying to teach him the acceptable way to behave and that he has responsibilities,all they've done is to arm him with the info to manipulate everything to his own ends.The sad thing is,is that his behaviour is that bad his parents have virtually begged social services to take him away,but all they do is advise the lad on his rights,it's totally pathetic,as I said once he's a big lad and if he ever took a swing at me I'd just floor him and to hell with the consequences!I feel sorry for his parents and his siblings,the other kids are great,they've all had the same treatment and chances but he's just a bad one,he has no concept of how his behaviour affects others,he has no empathy whatsoever,if something of his gets broken he's all upset,however when he went off on one and destroyed his brothers playstation,he couldn't see why the young lad was upset!

That's because the new buzz word is borderline personality disorder. Same thing with modern name, apparently it is to give these people a positive outlook on their condition as psychopath is considered to have a negative impact on them cause they think there's no hope for them. 

Go figure?? Trendy liberals and their blurring of meaning.