What van???

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've got a Kangoo....

It's too small and a pain without side loading doors, I think it's designed to carry French sticks or flowers (not 1/2 a ton of crap).... but I'm stuck with it now and it'll have to last me for another couple of years.

I really wish that I'd spent a little bit more and got a Scudo/Dispatch/....X( X(

cheers for link apache ill get some uploaded. by the way its not metal racking, but mdf!

dont look bad tho!!

cheers for link apache ill get some uploaded. by the way its not metal racking, but mdf! dont look bad tho!!
It'll be ok so long as you don't get it wet ;)

Have you primed and painted it? It can look quite 'fingered' quite quickly.

no its just bare mdf at the mo, dont know if i fancy painting it tho, might see about sealing it with something tho spesh as winters on its way! brrrrrr brrrr

no its just bare mdf at the mo, dont know if i fancy painting it tho, might see about sealing it with something tho spesh as winters on its way! brrrrrr brrrr
Dillute PVA especially on cut edges works nicely. Couple of coats. Looks awful when you've done it but dries clear and keeps its looks :)

What do you need to fit in? A roof rack for conduit and you're sorted?
i cant have a roof rack where i live,it would be gone next morning.lol:O:^O

Dillute PVA especially on cut edges works nicely. Couple of coats. Looks awful when you've done it but dries clear and keeps its looks :)
eye ill do that, saying that the ammount of glue ive used on it, it is pretty much sealed!!

Guiness Drink

you could always dilute the pva and put it in a water sprayer and just spray away.

About blinking time too slips. Took your time in letting the guys have a peep of your van.

:^O

I had an expert and a "car van", but changed the small un for a kangoo

I must admit i find myself using the kangoo ( with roof rack ) about 90 per cent of the time now and can see myself not using the expert for much longer...just as well my nephew is a plasterer and is driving me mad for it

I have an ex army Landrover 110 V8 petrol. Converted to LPG though !

Thinking about chopping it in for a Discovery.

Because of my other work,(the outdoor PA stuff) I need a heavy towing vehicle.