What would you charge?..... pest & vermin control

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread started fun and then got all serious.

The mouse was dead instantly - the twitching was muscular reaction - like pulling a chickens neck - flaps it's wings but dead.

Wash your hands after touching rats - Weil's disease

To deal with dead rats you need a RODENT (removal of dead enemy now trapped) certificate.

If you charge by the inch it does include the tail but exclude whiskers. :)

It is considered good practice when entering a loft space with suspected rodent activity to tuck ones trouser leg into ones socks.

:D

This thread started fun and then got all serious.The mouse was dead instantly - the twitching was muscular reaction - like pulling a chickens neck - flaps it's wings but dead.

Wash your hands after touching rats - Weil's disease

To deal with dead rats you need a RODENT (removal of dead enemy now trapped) certificate.

If you charge by the inch it does include the tail but exclude whiskers. :)

It is considered good practice when entering a loft space with suspected rodent activity to tuck ones trouser leg into ones socks.

Or send the apprentice up there.

Apprentice Batts ??? What is one of those ?? I've told you before, you are living in the sixties, Life on Mars etc Can you still get parts for that Cortina?

Or is that myself I'm talking about ? :_| :_| :( ;)

Oh dear .... just heard that Buddy Holly died ... Ooooo they're coming to put me to bed... try to act normal..they mustn't know I've been on the Forum.. I'm not a number.. I'm a .....................

answers on a postcard please to:-

Mr rats got a headache

c/o The Electrician Forum

Admins motorised shed.

Wales.

B-)
:^O :^O:^O

It is considered good practice when entering a loft space with suspected rodent activity to tuck ones trouser leg into ones socks. :D
And make sure your man-hood is all tucked in a safe place as well IMHO!!!! :^O :^O:^O

:Y :Y:Y

who bought the wine????

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink

:Y :Y

beer? wine?

too much to choose from admin?

"There`s a rat in trailer boy`s loft, what is he gonna do?"

"He`s gonna fix that rat, that`s what he`s gonna do, he`s gonna fix that rat!"

Biggie rattie mate:eek:

Me, I`d have told the skivvy to finish his dinner, not leave it in customer`s lofts, to go mouldy................

And make sure your man-hood is all tucked in a safe place as well IMHO!!!! :^O
That gets tucked into my sock along with my trousers too. :^O

Apprentice Batts ??? What is one of those ?? I've told you before, you are living in the sixties, Life on Mars etc Can you still get parts for that Cortina?Or is that myself I'm talking about ? :_| :_| :( ;)

Oh dear .... just heard that Buddy Holly died ... Ooooo they're coming to put me to bed... try to act normal..they mustn't know I've been on the Forum.. I'm not a number.. I'm a .....................
Not so easy to get bits for my e but if you look you can. She was of the road for 18 months needed quit a bit of work doing but it is motd for another year. Just not the weather to take her out at the moment.

Batty