where is Deke when you need him?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BA are drawing up an emergency plan to sort this out ... but right now .... the plan is up in the air !  :slap

Last edited by a moderator:
Thousands of irate customers have already vowed to sue BA for undelivered baggage, however the Chief Exec of BA has warned them that if they do sue him they are likely to lose their cases.

Its OK .     Bicycle Repair Man is on the case.     My PC now has full control of BA  flights  ...all sorted in a while .....Ooooh   erm......   STEPPS !!!   should steam be belching from the cooling vents ???      You never mentioned that .  :C

Its OK .     Bicycle Repair Man is on the case.     My PC now has full control of BA  flights  ...all sorted in a while .....Ooooh   erm......   STEPPS !!!   should steam be belching from the cooling vents ???      You never mentioned that .  :C
Steam is fine Deke, Fred told me steam was good,

Its only if the smoke escapes that we're in trouble,

You are sure it's steam,?!?!?! :C

I'm amazed that a power supply issue can cause such a problem.

Like some posts on here, I don't think we are being told the whole story....

Let's hope oit doesn't happen again in 6 weeks as we are using ba too get across the pond for our family holiday....

i think British Airways could do with @Evans Electric for a few hours, switch their server off & on again...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-40069865

It does seem very coincidental that Evans has recently been asking about upgrading computer as its been running slow. No wonder if his got the whole of BA's ticketing, and baggage control running in the background while he's trying to browse the forum. Think he may need to spend a bit more than £400?

Doc H.