Which is the best broadband supplier ?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Revved Up Sparky

Reaction score
I'm moving back to North Wales in about 10 days and will need to sign up to a UK based broadband supplier.

Can anybody recommend a decent reliable broadband supplier ?. I need unlimited downloads.

Which supplier do you use for your broadband and what do you think of it ?

Thanks in advance !

Simon

I would talk to people from the area. I am on BT but cant vouch for that in N Wales (yet) I know some who are on Talk Talk who don't seem to have a problem. Its a difficult choice innit?

AOLs software is a nightmare, I've had no end of trouble with it and will change providors when my contract ends, so I'm watching this thread with interest too.

I have several friends who are happy with BT.

Thanks for the link to plusnet Canoe, I just clicked the link and their service is available at my new address. I will check out the others suggested too, cheers guys. :)

It seems these various broadband suppliers can now provide their own fixed phone line now too ?. I'm sure this was not possible in 2006 before I moved to the IOM.

I personally think for every person whose had problem with a certain provider you

I would avoid BT. have friends and customers and no-one i know has had a good expierence with them
1st time for everything paddler.... I have been with BT for last 12 months only niggle I have is that I have hit the 10GB limit once or twice. However this was mainly by using BBC iplayer which is now available on the BT Vision so I generally stay within limits.

I get broadband, phone line and TV (BT Vision) for

Does anybody know anything about how good SKY broadband is ? I'm already a SKY customer and just wonder if it's worth adding it to my package.

1423684073.png

Latest posts