Wireless Alarm

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NozSpark

Seaman stains™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
It has an Ethernet style socket on it,,, don't know why??

Also without a manual I wouldn't know how to pair any more devices..

The strange thing is though,, is that the system doesn't have a SAB :eek:

have you tried googling a model number?

I suppose you have,

other than that, I have no idea,   

looking at it again,

it looks like the sort of system youd put in a shed, site hut etc,

self contained with a smoke detector and built in sounder,

deffo looks like a temporary sort of plug in type of thing, not for permanent fitting.

Sorry to not agree, but you do NOT need any other software, you do however need a bin to put it in.

Being the ADT version, i believe you need fobs for it to work (Set / unset) properly*

You add devices  the same way you do with most radio alarms, you "learn" it to the system, it has an inbuilt digital communicator too.

SAB, yes it has, that's what the big round thing is. (Its a radio operated sounder)

Apart from the fact its radio, for me, when I tried it, the key pad buttons were too small, oh and being radio it runs on batteries, batteries that need changing every year or two, batteries that always go up in cost.

Advise it gets put back on ebay.

Hes also bought a Honeywell Le Sucre kit,,, it seems that it might be able to talk to the Dominal accessories (so I've just read)...

I just need the installers manual and software now

Sorry to not agree, but you do NOT need any other software, you do however need a bin to put it in.

Being the ADT version, i believe you need fobs for it to work (Set / unset) properly*

You add devices  the same way you do with most radio alarms, you "learn" it to the system, it has an inbuilt digital communicator too.

SAB, yes it has, that's what the big round thing is. (Its a radio operated sounder)

Apart from the fact its radio, for me, when I tried it, the key pad buttons were too small, oh and being radio it runs on batteries, batteries that need changing every year or two, batteries that always go up in cost.

Advise it gets put back on ebay.
I asked him if he'd spent much on it,,, thankfully he hasn't... He does have a handset, fobs and RFID tags for them,,,, but I did think that they might be obsolete,,, that's why I'm asking if its even worth trying

Le Sucre, think your mate will need a bigger bin.

The parts seem to be compatible, but you can't programme it without a pc, (And presumably software) read THIS

The thing with the alarm industry is that if you pay little you get little.