wireless cctv

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

M107

Billy-the-Kid
Reaction score
Got a job to quote on where there are 2 buildings on one site that require external cctv (teenagers have been vandalising property & threatening the scouts & others with knives).

The crunch comes where the customers preference is for one dvr at the main bulding, but they have asked me to supply 2 quotes one for wirless from one building to the other & one for 1 dvr in each building.

Anybody recommend a decent wirless set up?

(I know how much you love wirless sytems Badge ;) )

I suspect they have already had a quote as they have been specific & asked me to quote using nitedevil cameras.

Cheers all.

Sorted I talked them out of the wireless. Now going for 2 seperate systems ..............................................KerrrrrrchingB-)

Sorted I talked them out of the wireless. Now going for 2 seperate systems ..............................................KerrrrrrchingB-)
Top Man. :D

If recordings are taken for evidence the police would ask for AVI format.

They have come down in price a lot nowadays, you can even get them to contact your mobile phone and display the pictures over your mobile.

Funny how technology works these days!!

If recordings are taken for evidence the police would ask for AVI format.They have come down in price a lot nowadays, you can even get them to contact your mobile phone and display the pictures over your mobile.

Funny how technology works these days!!
Yes I looked at the Alien pro range of dvr as customer was on about 3g access to view the system.

Where's Badger? He likes things security camera related. He's been quiet lately.

He's signed in today but not said anything for a fortnight?!