workwear trousers

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you would have left a space in the word, di ckies would not have been censored.
****ie bow tie, stopcock, S****horpe. Legitimate words. Not sure how censorship deals with them! How does putting a space in legitimise a post! Political correctness gone mad. I'm enjoying the red wine!

i order my work trousers at strauss for a very long time and they are definitely best in quality and usability. try it and make your own mind ... i think you will like them. :D

Welcome to forum mate

i keep getting that magazine come thru the door ,,have been tempted but the 2 pairs i have at the moment are still going strong after 2 years

i order my work trousers at strauss for a very long time and they are definitely best in quality and usability. try it and make your own mind ... i think you will like them. :D
I've finally started to wear a hole in the knee of my trousers after 3 years. I like them because I can get my leg length, and they come with pre-paid return postage, so anything you don't like costs nothing to return. The only downside is trying to work out your European size its not easy to find on the website

di ckies are the most durable trousers i have ever had lasted years and were reasonably priced. Last alot longer than DeWalt trousers although the DeWalt look better.