3.03kWh Solax System

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Different roof pitch, different orientation to south, different weather - you are trying to compare oranges with apples. Your string voltages are good, so nowt wrong with the system, unless it's something weird.
That's good to hear, binky :) - I've got clear skkies this morning.. but just logged into cloud and last update was two hours ago.. damn nothing going well for my solar experience lol

That's good to hear, binky :) - I've got clear skkies this morning.. but just logged into cloud and last update was two hours ago.. damn nothing going well for my solar experience lol
Linux if you keep fiddling and post figures people will get fed up of your posts and ignore you. 3 people have already said it's not the time of year to asses the panels and to wait. Every part of the UK give different readings at different times of the day
You will find this forum a very helpful place when you need it. Give it a few weeks and of you are having problems post the problems.
Chillax and enjoy Christmas.
I understand.. this is more of my journal to myself and if others can kindly help then great - its my age and technology sorry - have a lovely christmas to you too and best wishes :)

update for those who are listening to my worries! 2.80kWh generated today.. much better than the previous days and starting to feel as though it may actually be working (and they must have removed the transit protective film ha) - hoping this is good :)