4mm Radial Circuit using Wago 5-way?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is being notified to Building Control?
It fell under a previous notification. Back story is that my builder/leccy ran this cable from the CU (disconnected) for a future annex/lean-to. It's just a 4mm cable coming out the wall that I'm trying to figure out how to wire to sockets etc.

It fell under a previous notification. Back story is that my builder/leccy ran this cable from the CU (disconnected) for a future annex/lean-to. It's just a 4mm cable coming out the wall that I'm trying to figure out how to wire to sockets etc.

??? :unsure::rolleyes: So how exactly do you notify work that has not yet been completed?
If it has never been live it cannot have come under any previous notification..

This sounds to me more like an addition or alteration to an existing installation that also requires a new Part-P building regulations notification..

i.e. a circuit that has never been previously energised is due to become live for the first time.
As such it requires dead testing, then live testing, results documented upon an electrical certificate then Part-P notification.