Am I in a Third World Country I ask?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Evans Electric

TEF LINUX ADMIN™
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just done the weekly shop  and  finding it somewhat worse than last week .  

Toilet roll aisle  ...empty .

Kitchen rolls .....empty .

Paper tissues ... empty . 

Baked beans .... empty   :C  

Milk                 ......empty . 

eggs...............just a few medium . 

Please address any food parcels to  :-     Deke , Birmingham . 

Some twonks in the next town down the coast have taken to wearing masks!      As the town is locally referred to as Snow City due to the monied ranks favouring the old Columbian Marching Powder the more. Ynical have suggested the masks may be there to cover up the lunchtime excess!

its not to be sniffed at...

if what our glorious leader was saying is true (in this case I hope NOT) then within a month we WILL be a third world country.

I am getting very worried persdonally not just for health reasons.  I think it is going to be a SH"T year.

Being self employed at unusual times like this means things could get very tough.

Fortunately for us the misses works for the NHS and as long as she is well, she could work 24 x 7 ....

The whole country seems to have gone insane.

The unquestioning following of the new "Climate hysteria" religion led by the prophet Greta, the government committing in international law to impossible (supposedly climate) objectives with no  hope of achieving them, and now panic buying of baked beans!  

Went for some pasta this morning, - a bag lasts me and Mrs best part of half a year,  - empty shelf.  WTGrape??!!   Perhaps it's me that's losing it.