arrrrrgh kids

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lee321

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
my 17yr old lads just started a job this week and an hr ago decides to write his car off that he needs to get there. awesome

Sounds familiar, I ended up giving my son my car so that he could get to work.

As long as he was ok cars can be fixed or replaced, kids, however much we hate them never can.

he's not using the evo if thats what ya mean ROTFWL :coat

looking positive, not hurt and hopefully teach him a lesson

i bet i was the same wont be told :_|

how your prospectives change :innocent

1 half of me wants him to learn his lesson good a proper i.e he'll have to get up earlier to catch trains and buses and be worse off and the other go and buy him a car tomorrow which would be so wrong i think right now

Depends on the circumstances on how he "Wrote the car off". :|

Can anyone put their hand up and say they never had some kind of crash?
I've had some spectacular ones including running into a herd of sheep at 50 MPH and going up a grass bank, flying over a sea wall and landing 80 metres down a beach (with tide out).... I could go on but I won't lol !!!!.

just a 1.4 astra matty. single point injection flat as a pan cake tbf

as said if the speed he claims was slow it was still too fast for the conditions

I've had some spectacular ones including running into a herd of sheep at 50 MPH and going up a grass bank, flying over a sea wall and landing 80 metres down a beach (with tide out).... I could go on but I won't lol !!!!.
Theres no pulling the wool over your eyes!

Yes the beach one was the best and you now have a beach named after you!

Chitty-Chitty-Bang-Bang-1.jpg

i didnt know you owned chitty chitty bang bang :^O :^O

ROFL !!!!!!! thanks James and thank you for that Badger !!!!! when I had the beach crash (in 1987) I was driving a 1977 Mini 1275GT and I hit the sheep in a 1985 Vauxhall Cavalier Sri.

Can anyone put their hand up and say they never had some kind of crash?
Ive never had an own fault crash on the road,

had a lot racing though, but I think that made me quite a slow and careful driver/rider on the road.

racing took the bad road driving out of me.

ROFL !!!!!!! thanks James and thank you for that Badger !!!!! when I had the beach crash (in 1987) I was driving a 1977 Mini 1275GT and I hit the sheep in a 1985 Vauxhall Cavalier Sri.
oooohhhhhhh

4 wheeled adult entertainment. :p

worth a few bob now. !

I think you were trying the walk on water thing.

:D