Birmingham clean air Zone delayed .

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for that Deke... I'll pass that on to her

She's still going to be at UoB, but her boyfriend is looking to transfer jobs and move down, so they'll be looking for a flat together (not student let),,,, hopefully within a 10min walk of the train station which will then take her to University station.... she's also looking at Bourneville (anywhere on a direct train line TBH)

Bournville  would be a better choice mate .    Just remember that due to the Cadbury  Quaker legacy   there are no pubs there. 

The Revo  mentioned Mosely  above ,,   a very cosmopolitan area  with a lot of students  and folk pubs / live music etc .  I think one bus ride  would take you to UoB .   Nearest parking area would be Liverpool though .

“Through” traffic from the M1 and M40 should use the toll 

but its pricy. We’ve just travelled down it and it’s deserted. 

Lower the the cost and then it would be used more - reducing heavy traffic on spaghetti junction , helping the air.

if it was free, like other motorways, then a lot more people would use it instead of the M6

Deke's advice ,  all much nearer than Gravelly Hill / Erdington  .  I'd also deem them them to be "safer"  too . 

Bournville

Edgebaston

Selly Oak

Harborne

Northfield

Longbridge

Frankley

UPDATE

It took a little bit of time to track this post down,,,, but she's just got a flat in Northfield, not massively far away from the Longbridge train station... Should get the keys in 2 weeks :)