Black Stainless Steel switched spur

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike P

Reaction score
Hi Guys. Looking for a manufacturer that produces a 13A switched fused spur, No neon and a Recessed switch. I can’t find one but one of you guys might know someone.

Hi Guys. Looking for a manufacturer that produces a 13A switched fused spur, No neon and a Recessed switch. I can’t find one but one of you guys might know someone.

No idea exactly what you call black stainless steel?
Do you mean a stainless steel accessory with black inserts around the switch?
Or the whole accessory is black.. i.e. NOT metal (steel) looking colour?

But TLC have various permutations of black Fused Spurs..
https://www.tlc-direct.co.uk/tcl/search?query=FUSED SPUR&sort_order=&category_id=

Also not 100% sure what you mean by recessed switch either... ?
Switches normally need one bit sticking out so you can push it in/up/down to operate it?

More info needed.. and/or, example of another accessory in the finish that you required the fused spur to be?

BG makes one about £9 in black no indicator/neon. could try amazon

Thanks for all your answers. I have tried all suggestions and had no success, so have decided to go down the grid switch fuse and 20A dp key switch route.

Latest posts