calibration

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jg90

Reaction score
Thinking of buying a multifunction tester from someone he says the tester is calibrated up to a certain mont it has the sticker stating so but their Is no certificate is this ok ?

Was thinking so myself I know what you mean just stick the sticker and sell it but wanted some info just incase this was ok just wants more money cause it was calibrated

I have another question the reason I am buying one is so I can go it alone I am not long qualified and struggling for work but I was wondering what happened after test sheets were recorded and finished as whenever I done it with my tradesmen we gave the reports to the office and they dealt with it from there ?

Ha so as well as keep them for that duration of time a take it the customer gets a copy ? I know this sounds A really stupid question but never thought about it when doing it with tradesmen as I said we always handed it in to the office

thats not really mega cheap I dont think,

you could probably buy new (with a full years calibration) for not much more from megger mark , albeit perhaps not a fluke,

but still a very acceptable meter, and all yours from brand spanking!

thats not really mega cheap I dont think,you could probably buy new (with a full years calibration) for not much more from megger mark , albeit perhaps not a fluke,

but still a very acceptable meter, and all yours from brand spanking!
As Always thanks for the plug, i would be happy to help if i can jG90. You either PM me or you can call me on 01603 406148, good luck either way.

Megger Mark, looks after all on this forum.

You will get a great deal anyway, but, as a forum member, you will get a further discount, as well as a great service and after care service.

Here's a deal that he put on here the other day, exclusively for members: http://www.talk.electricianforum.co.uk/items-sale/18882-kewtech-kt64-pro-kit.html

Look at everything that you get in that kit - Frigging unbelievable value.

Last edited by a moderator: