Cameron gets caught out

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Simply put for you Essex. 

If he knew he wasn't doing wrong then why get rid of it all before he becomes PM? After all of its all legit and not a problem why the need to change it before being PM, if he hadn't made PM I'd bet he'd still be at it. 

DC is not to be trusted - he and Downing Street made four statements on this subject prior to him disclosing this interest - but chose obfuscation rather than the truth. 

Simply put for you Essex. 

If he knew he wasn't doing wrong then why get rid of it all before he becomes PM? After all of its all legit and not a problem why the need to change it before being PM, if he hadn't made PM I'd bet he'd still be at it. 

We are talking about £30k.  He must have been really cock sure of himself because as I recall the chances of him becoming PM were not that clear cut. 

I suppose you believe everything that comes out of his mouth too? You really don't think that he didn't have a clause in the sale, whereby he could buy back? 

No I do not. I do not just dislike someone because of what party they align themselves with. I like to think I treat people fairly. No matter their background or belief. 

I do do not know the answer to your last question. I assume nothing. To be honest he was not my MP so it has sweet FA to do with me. 

Sorry you've lost me? I didn't mention any alliance to any party, quite frankly they are all pretty much the same regardless of party and WE the people allow them to carry on, so I choose to not participate in their games. 

I always admire the naivety of some people, different levels of importance in political circles warrants differing levels of disclosure and security.

That is why a MP does not have a permanent security detail, and the PM does.

When running for such a position he or she will be interrogated, looking for anything in the closet that could become public knowledge. This is why he sold his shares, the chances of being found out were small, but the advise was to get as far away from implication as possible.

I also love the idea that we live in a free society, and its democratic!

This country has never been democratic or free, but people think its fine. Your local MP is supposed to represent your views in parliament, which MP do you know who does this? They normally follow whatever the chief whip instructs them to do. You carry on thinking that your MP is working for you, and I will continue to see them for what they are.

Last edited by a moderator: