certs

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stringy

Reaction score
I've just bought one for a look-see. I will let you know about it once I receive it. ;)

Hi guys i bought this cd the other week very reliable ebayer and it arived quick. Cd works fine too.

Worth a look guys.

Just type in this name on the community bit on ebay

nationalcerts

Dont bother.....put a first class stamp on it and let the receiver pay the difference :D :D
Why Put any Stamp on it?

:^O :^O:^O

Hi there

I got a copy of the one that was linked a few months ago. It is ok but a few small glitches. Some of the drop down boxes didn't work and on print out, When in some of the boxes I'd put a tick, when it printed it came out as a little smilie face ; \ . But as for value, Yes i was happy.

Macca

Guiness Drink

Hi thereI got a copy of the one that was linked a few months ago. It is ok but a few small glitches. Some of the drop down boxes didn't work and on print out, When in some of the boxes I'd put a tick, when it printed it came out as a little smilie face ; \ . But as for value, Yes i was happy.

Macca

Guiness Drink
That must have been the Extension15 version then. :eek:

:^O

As promised, a report on the CD advertised on Fleabay. It took a week to arrive but the chap said he posted it Tuesday so probably Royal Mail taking their time.

The contents of the CD are over 580 MB and there are 376 files on board, so plenty of stuff for the money.

There are three sections, the first containing Open Office (which is required to use the Inspection certs) and a selection of other viewers. Open Office installed with no fuss on my XP machine and I was trying out the first of the certs in less than five minutes.

The second section contains a whole host of info from building and construction manuals through Electrical Test Certificates, electronic circuit lessons, H&S docs, logo's, safety signs to various exams and tests.

The test certificates section includes all the standard certs in the three colours as well as certs for emergency lighting and for fire alarms. The only one I have tested so far seems to work fine. Some areas you type into, others you choose from drop-down boxes. I expect I shall be using these rather than buy ones from Elecsa.

The H&S section contains sixty documents covering pretty well everything you'd likely download - accident report policy, blank risk assessment form, electrical safety permit, fire safety info to name but a few.

Another section contains examples all the forms and letters you are likely to use in day-to-day running of a business plus most of the applicable Building Regs documents.

The third section is devoted to PAT and covers a similar range to section two with certs, label samples, logos, a sample 2377 Q&A exam plus loads more.

In summary, if you are just starting out in business, this disc contains practically everthing you need to run the office side of things. For twelve quid, it's a bargain.

The chap who sells this on Fleabay is a spark himself and puts this item up on a regular basis.

great report that mate

thats settled it ive just ordered a copy..... i should have done it last week instead of being a tight git lol

do you want to sell it for a

Just search for these things on a torrent site and download them for free. It's what most of the the E-bay sellers are doing.

i use to use torrent sites all the time... moved over to news groups now never looked back constant 800 kbps dl speed

back they havnt got this software lol

The advantage of buying the disk is that all your docs, forms etc are in one place. If you don't buy the disk, you probably won't be aware of half the stuff that you're missing. When you find you need something else, you have to waste more time looking for it on the internet.

I, personally, would rather not spend all my time searching the internet for this and that. Reading posts on here is much more rewarding. :D

Latest posts