Changes to PIR under amendment 1

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hi Chaps and Chapesses,

Does anyone know what changes for PIR Reports have been brought in since amendment to 7671 ???

Yes i still have not bought one yet as i do not intend to change my practises until forced to in January "Sorry"

But i know some changes in PIR Reports were mentioned!!

Thanks You All

Hot diggedy dog:tongue in cheek

Hi Chaps and Chapesses,Does anyone know what changes for PIR Reports have been brought in since amendment to 7671 ???

Yes i still have not bought one yet as i do not intend to change my practises until forced to in January "Sorry"

But i know some changes in PIR Reports were mentioned!!

Thanks You All

Hot diggedy dog:tongue in cheek
If not intending to change until "forced to" why ask those who have bought one?

The reason they release the changes early is so we can get on top of them before they become the standard. You don't learn to drive the day before your test do you?

Buy the book and get swept up on it.

Not really a help but, loads of changes. Most for the better IMHO. Now has a checklist of items including

Condition of meter board

Is it loose

Condition of Tails And meter

Number of sugars [or not] in brew

Inside leg etc

Try to get a copy to have a look at...it is actually quite helpful really..... :coat

If not intending to change until "forced to" why ask those who have bought one?The reason they release the changes early is so we can get on top of them before they become the standard. You don't learn to drive the day before your test do you?

Buy the book and get swept up on it.
Hi Safedepth,

Your reply was as helpful as a chocolate fireguard!!

FYI I do not need to learn to drive ,I just need to know a couple of new road signs just introduced!!

When I have scam fees, calibration due this year and faced with buying a new book that hardly changes anything in the domestic side of things and work is not as plentiful as it was,I do tend to think about my financial planning.

I thought the IEE were the ones that wrote a book and agreed all things in it were ok and above board in 2008,then surprise surprise its not ok any more 2.5 years later!!.They rub their hands together with smiles on their faces when people buy them six months in advance.

Still keeps them all in whisky and armani suits,well i am not ready to buy the waistcoat for them yet nor can i afford too!.

It was a simple question that on this forum always used to get sensible helpful replies( Thank you Kerching for yours) and any others that may arrive

SSAB

Hi Safedepth,Your reply was as helpful as a chocolate fireguard!!

FYI I do not need to learn to drive ,I just need to know a couple of new road signs just introduced!!

When I have scam fees, calibration due this year and faced with buying a new book that hardly changes anything in the domestic side of things and work is not as plentiful as it was,I do tend to think about my financial planning.

I thought the IEE were the ones that wrote a book and agreed all things in it were ok and above board in 2008,then surprise surprise its not ok any more 2.5 years later!!.They rub their hands together with smiles on their faces when people buy them six months in advance.

Still keeps them all in whisky and armani suits,well i am not ready to buy the waistcoat for them yet nor can i afford too!.

It was a simple question that on this forum always used to get sensible helpful replies( Thank you Kerching for yours) and any others that may arrive

SSAB
My reply was in no way intended to be helpful.

We all have the expenses you refer to but you want someone else to incur the cost before you and keep you up to date, this despite the fact you have already stated you have no intention of implementing these changes in your work until forced to do so.

Buy the book and learn the road signs before you encounter one during the course of a journey when it will be too late.

My reply was in no way intended to be helpful.We all have the expenses you refer to but you want someone else to incur the cost before you and keep you up to date, this despite the fact you have already stated you have no intention of implementing these changes in your work until forced to do so.

Buy the book and learn the road signs before you encounter one during the course of a journey when it will be too late.
If you can,t be helpful do not bother to reply,

We all know the changes to the domestic side of things are limited so why would i need to change straight away with my working practices,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because you are a fan of the money grabbers does not mean we all have to be,its all a form of tax going to one body or another.

FYI i was not asking for a copy of the regs as i have a copy that is current and in force to the end of this year,I was merely hoping to discuss changes that other members thought relevant or wanted to tell me about that are in the new issue.

Its called debating in a friendly nice manner not asking for a copy for free and every change in it.

As said if you have nothing constructive to add do not reply,I am not trying to take money out of your pocket and will spend my money when i can afford to.

SSAB

If you can,t be helpful do not bother to reply,We all know the changes to the domestic side of things are limited so why would i need to change straight away with my working practices,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just because you are a fan of the money grabbers does not mean we all have to be,its all a form of tax going to one body or another.

FYI i was not asking for a copy of the regs as i have a copy that is current and in force to the end of this year,I was merely hoping to discuss changes that other members thought relevant or wanted to tell me about that are in the new issue.

Its called debating in a friendly nice manner not asking for a copy for free and every change in it.

As said if you have nothing constructive to add do not reply,I am not trying to take money out of your pocket and will spend my money when i can afford to.

SSAB
Just buy it and stop dripping about what a tough life we all have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts