day rate

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danny7299

Reaction score
just wondering how many hours in a "day rate"

and how much?

i have been charging 200 per day, just trying to work out if thats a little steep or on the mark.

cheers all

yeah... and they are paying it with out moaning! which eiter makes me think , that

a ) too cheap

B) they dont moan.

c) my competitors charge more

i must say that 90 per cent of my work is from comertial / industrial .

i know , its all down to how much you need to live on etc... but just nice to know what the general ball park it.

Commercial / industrial does attract a higher rate, cos it tends to be big boy territory with high overheads, plus slow payment terms. But I know plenty of domestic sparks charging that sort of money aswell, so stick with it.

Danny

Regarding day rate hrs between 8 & 10 that includes lunch break and drinking tea on the hoof....

Domestic that is

You're not the only one who did a double take Danny.........and I thought I was working long hours! 8am to 10pm every day would kill me. LoL!

Biggs

i was thinking of becoming a banker in the week and a H &S consultant at the week ends and possibly become a MP when i get older!!! to retire on

i bloddy wish....

i was thinking of becoming a banker in the week and a H &S consultant at the week ends and possibly become a MP when i get older!!! to retire oni bloddy wish....
ROTFWLROTFWLROTFWL

Now thats the way to look forward :^O

Latest posts