Does anyone use MyHammer website for getting work?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S60TEM

Reaction score
As title really.

Do any of you guys subscribe to this site for work because I think it's very expensive at

I joined my hammer for 3 months last year. The fact that they sponsor cowboy builders is the deffinition of irony.

You pay a daft registration fee, 70quid per quarter, then quote for jobs online against other people who are either not qualified or plain stupid. Its impossible to win a job due to their silly prices so I highly doubt that myhammer actually helps the trades nor customers only itself.

Thks for the advice on myhammer - some of the prices do look unrealistic and I'm pleased I didn't waste my cash.

Im a member of check a trade its not like my hammer or rated whatever, but gets lumped in with them due to the way they advertise. I quite like it although a bit expensive, its a regional thing though so its not for everyone.

Sounds like more companies trying to scam us out of money, isnt that the IETs job?

I considered MyHammer when I first heard about it but decided against it in the end it was just too expensive.

Latest posts