Donfted member logo

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sure I've donated but haven't got one of those badges. Perhaps I didn't donate enough :coat

Why do people donate?Is the forum not sponsored?
Most of the work is done by admin at his cost, donations are volantary and there is never any pressure from admin to donate.

Why do people donate?Is the forum not sponsored?
I donated because this site has helped me solve problems I would have been scratching my head about still, as well as giving me a confidence to do work knowing there are aways people I can just run things by just to confirm I did the right thing.

:Salute

Mikel & Vand,

Please PM me the e-mail addresses where your Paypal Donations" were sent from.

I will then sort the Golden Cups out for you Guys. :)

Speaking of which, I thought I'd sneak these new ones in and monitor your responses. You appear to like them so far? Is that right? Or would you prefer your "Golden Cup" back?

Many Thanks,

Admin.

Not a proble Mate, I could always go back - if requested. :)

Subs. :D

I didnt mind donating seeing as you all collectively have probably earned me a few more k's and saved me a lot of time!

The Forum doesn't run itself , most of the sponsers are quite recent. Only a very small percentage of members actually donate , which is a shame as many people receive a huge amount of help and advice on here and ,yes its voluntary, but a small token wouldn't break the bank .

I find it a pleasure to log on here , to read and join in with the barmy threads posted by some of the Loonies on here, I try to help with advice where possible , usually beaten to it by the Andy tms , SL, Apache ,KME, Slips, Steps,Greeny etc . They all, of course, rely on my vast IT and Computer programming knowledge but I don't like to boast about that.

The likes of SL and others share their experience and knowlege free , its the Forum that has running costs , if some of you guys appreciate the help you continue to receive on here ,then how about clicking on the "Make a Donation" thingy.

I am not bothered, but if the wording was a bit clearer this thread would not have been started ?
Or if M4tty spent less time looking at internet **** then his eyesight would be better............

:coat

Can't blame matty's eyes. Mine tell me it says Donfted member. Am I missing something (like an education) or is it welsh, or possibly broadest yorkshire. Whatever it is I shall donate again, coz this forum has given me lots and without it I'd be much poorer both knowledge wise and probably financially. :)