Electrician REQUIRED for a PIR (PERIODIC INSPECTION) for flat in London EC3

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ecservices

Reaction score
Hi

one of my clients requir Testing and inspection certificate for Flat in London

The flat consists of :

Bedroom and toilet downstairs

open Kichen,Lounge upstairs

The fuse box is 8 way

there is Electrical shower ,Electrical Cocker,Electrical Heating,Electrical Boiler

15 lights,10 sockets,5 Spurs

The job is within congestion charge ,close to Towerhill sattion there is free parking and the job can be done over week end or eveing time

I am looking for Written quotation as first instant

pls email quote to [email protected]

or phone 07424803928 for any further details

regards

Hione of my clients requir Testing and inspection certificate for Flat in London

The flat consists of :

Bedroom and toilet downstairs

open Kichen,Lounge upstairs

The fuse box is 8 way

there is Electrical shower ,Electrical Cocker,Electrical Heating,Electrical Boiler

15 lights,10 sockets,5 Spurs

The job is within congestion charge ,close to Towerhill sattion there is free parking and the job can be done over week end or eveing time

I am looking for Written quotation as first instant

pls email quote to [email protected]

or phone 07424803928 for any further details

regards
Flat, with 8-way board?

are some of these blank unused ways? how many actual circuits?

From what you say looks like may be only 6 ways in use..

Costs???

No idea about London charges, (outside of my geography for normal work), but if its any help to you should be probably 1/2 days labour assuming all circuits and accessories have reasonable wear and tear with no major obscure wiring methods used!

i.e.

Rule of thumb I use when guesstimating how long a domestic periodic will take is..

1/2 hour per circuit,

plus another hour for checking earthing and noting any observations/recommendations.

If anything really obscure or DIY bodgit & scarper evident with the wiring need to allow a bit more time for more in-depth investigations.

But all things being equal a reasonably competent electrician should be no more than 1/2 day max to do a full periodic inspection of the flat.

(most average 3-bed domestic semis can be done comfortably withing 1/2 to 1full day)

HTH

;) :coffee

Shame it wasn't last year or earlier this year as I was working in Towerhill for quite a while I could have done it on the way home.