Forum "Bickering"...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since when did anything change, or have I missed something? ; \
I dunno, Kev. Maybe I was just having a bad weekend or summat mate. I was simply feeling "unhappy" while on the forum, and reading the various posts.

That hadn`t happened since I joined.

Seems to be better, now. It`s like the barometer has risen, and a dark cloud is drifting off. If no -one else noticed it, perhaps it was over me, rather than the forum. If so, ignore me.

I need a ciggie, and a small nightcap!back in a mo......

I dunno, Kev. Maybe I was just having a bad weekend or summat mate. I was simply feeling "unhappy" while on the forum, and reading the various posts.That hadn`t happened since I joined.

Seems to be better, now. It`s like the barometer has risen, and a dark cloud is drifting off. If no -one else noticed it, perhaps it was over me, rather than the forum. If so, ignore me.

I need a ciggie, and a small nightcap!back in a mo......
:D

By the way, those things will kill you..

I share ADMIN's sentiments here.

It is very easy for members to become very 'involved' in the forum activity and take that too far by becoming over emotional about comments, remarks and suggestions.

Let's not forget, for many here we are just names on a PC, we are cyber people.

It's not as if we are physically working together, now that might be a different story.

Don

True......but

We will all die of something mate (two certanties in life - death & taxes).

It may as well be something that gives me some pleasure (who was the last person you heard of to die from an overdose of sex?)

Latest posts