Has someone been messing with the Forum replies-

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

springcrocus

Reaction score
or is it me?

I tried to "Reply with quote" and someone has nicked the "Go advanced" button. If I "go advanced" direct from the thread, I can't use the quote???

And the "more icons" button isn't working for me, either.

In fact, none of the icons are working. (This should be "I am sad" icon)

or is it me?I tried to "Reply with quote" and someone has nicked the "Go advanced" button. If I "go advanced" direct from the thread, I can't use the quote???

And the "more icons" button isn't working for me, either.

In fact, none of the icons are working. (This should be "I am sad" icon)
All functioning correct on my PC springcrocus.

Doc H.

Is your tab key missing by any chance ?
Soory, mate, not sure what you mean here? Where would I use the Tab key on the forum?

Just tried to tab along during the post and nowt happened. Remedy? or irrelevant?

Where would I use the Tab key on the forum?
I used to use mine all the time :( When typing a reply hitting the tab key used to move the courser out of the box, and then clicking return made my post. That no longer works for me in FF.

:(

I miss the tab key.

(it works everywhere else, even another forum that is based on the same platform as here.

I used to use mine all the time :( When typing a reply hitting the tab key used to move the courser out of the box, and then clicking return made my post. That no longer works for me in FF. :(

I miss the tab key.

(it works everywhere else, even another forum that is based on the same platform as here.
The icons are working for you, Patch, or are you typing the codes from memory?

Testing... ?:|

Scratch that, things seem to have returned to normal. Probably me being daft...

moi?

never,

I just take the key between 'Alt' and Ctrl' :slap

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 21:47 ---------- Previous post was made at 21:41 ----------

BTW, I had a phone call yesterday to tell me I had a virus,

I needed to click on the windows icon on my screen and do a multitude of different things,

almost an hour later and still no further forward he asked me to do something else,

by this time I'd had my fun and asked him if it "would be easier to run a command line,?"

'what for?'

"to see where you are trying to ping me from"

'eh?'

"well I run Linux and its pretty obvious you are trying to ping my PC and gain access so do you want me to run a command line and see what port you are trying to access or not?"

BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

the line went dead,

thats an hour of his life he will never get back.

:slap