Hello Everyone

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Northern Electric

Reaction score
Hi, I've just signed up to this forum, came across it whilst trawling the net for info on setting my own business up.

I've been in the game for 20 years, served apprenticeship with local leccy board, I was a victim of Thatcher's government (used loosely), been working for other companies since, never been out of work, thankfully!

I've had enough of working for others now and decided that I'm going to start a new electrical business and also incorporate other property maintenance too, domestic, commercial and industrial.

I'm under no illusion this is going to be easy but I feel it is something I have to do, time is right and all that, though many pessimists are telling me I am stupid, given the current economic cimate!

I don't care, I'm gonna give it a go, I'm confident in my abilities.

I would welcome any advice from seasoned traders, particularly anybody who carries out other trades as well as electrical.

Catch up soon!

Welcome to the forum and good luck with the business.

Remember some of the most succesful businesses have started out of such reccesions.

Forgive my spelling its late and I am too lazy to correct anything.