Hello to our New Members...

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi My name is tarbeala and I am hoping to learn a little bit about electrical engineering

Hello to everyone on the electrician forum. Found the site by accident (glad I did) after I'd googled something else. Haven't had a computer before so am still learning the skills.

Am a JIB Approved Installation Electrician who is currently a labour only subbie to a firm in South Devon who carry out various domestic, commercial and industrial installations.

Am old school who did a JIB apprenticeship and finished college with "A" and "B" Certificates in Electrical Installation and first graded in 1976. In that last Century I also did 15th and 16th Editions together with C&G Plumbing Craft and C&G Plumbing Advanced Craft.

In this Century I've done BS7671, 2391, 17th update, 2377, several H&S assessments and several First Aid at Work courses. It never ends does it ? And neither should it.

The Company entrust the apprentices/adult trainees to me and we work together, not against each other. We do the drilling together, the boxes together, the technical work together. They learn and absorb in double quick time and the Company then has a competent Spark out doing their own jobs.

Thank you Admin for the introduction and welcome information. Will probably spend more time at the moment reading and absorbing than posting. My apologies for being a bore, apparently I have a natural talent for it. :Salute

Thanks Grommit,

Welcome to the forum, It's great to have you on-board. :)

Hi everyone. I'm Michael and I hope to become an electrician in the future!

hi

Im currently learning to become a sparky, as im changing trades, was a marine engineer, but there are more houses than boats :)

im on my secound yr at college sitting the 2330, got my 203, and 205 this year to sit, so hoping that this site will help me in learning a few things for my exams

cheers

jar

hello my name is perry and i am the owner of eleclocal24-7.co.uk, we are a small electrical company based down in the southwest.

Hi there folks - Gobonastick here paid a decent wage to bore potential electricians to tears. Electrician for 22 years, lecturer for 4 years, I am looking forward to being updated and educated on this forum.

Hi, Andie from York. Self employed sparky of 20 years. mainly domestic work and the odd farm.

Hi Im The Riviera Kid.... Not an Electrican but I am an Electrical Engineer... how confusing is that!

Welcome aboard guys - good to have you all here.

hello to every one on the site i stummbled across this site while looking for info about contactors it seems there is a lot of people who know there stuff on here :Salute

hi guys

I'm matt, a plasterer currently doing level 3 of the 2330, love all the info on here it's extremely helpfull as i ask myself most of the questions on here every day!!

Hrllo.... My name is Nick

I am an electrical maintenance and installer from CY

Welcome to the forum, Guys.

Good to have you on the new look, forum. :D

Hi Canoe, not yet but I've posted my situation on the questions board!

Hi iv just finished my apprenticeship and work as an alarm installer across the south. I spent 2 years of my apprenticeship house bashing and 2 years installing alarms, cctv etc... I have 2330 L2+L3+AM2 and NVQ 3 99% finished, also have ONC in Electronic Engineering. I have found the forum very useful and will continue to use it indefinately! Thanks all! I hope i can provide good input at some stage!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts