Hello

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------can anyone become a p i 55 head, does it take a lot of training?

im sure theres a city and guilds you can do. You have to have an nvq in street corner experience first though!!!!
what u trying to say ally.?

u get it too easy these days.

in my day it were 5 years hard slog down the flyover, rain hail or shine,

now you sit in the f ookin dog&duck for 6months and think you can drink anything...

F'in yoof of today,

I dont know

(very much at all)

I think the better you get at the course subject the less important the looks of the lecturers become!!!

Ruddy yoof indeed

During the war lmao i was a window washer on a sub and we died 4 times b 4 breakfast , then had to do a 35 hour day

kids today dont know theyre born :^O :^O:^O

Ruddy yoof indeed During the war lmao i was a window washer on a sub and we died 4 times b 4 breakfast , then had to do a 35 hour day

kids today dont know theyre born :^O :^O:^O
luxury,

bloody luxury,

at least you got a wash,

we had to sllep on the wing of a spitfire,

on its way back from straffing the hun,

with only 1 blade left on the propeller,

you dont know you were born,,,,,

luxury,bloody luxury,

at least you got a wash,

we had to sllep on the wing of a spitfire,

on its way back from straffing the hun,

with only 1 blade left on the propeller,

you dont know you were born,,,,,
You ad the silver spoon didnt ya, sleep whats that then ? we had to get paper rounds to the huns house to get em earning money for my poor ma and doing the country a service , then getting a slap accross the head for being late, then do a 34 hour shift in the mines lookin for noodles

kids today know naaaafink

You ad the silver spoon didnt ya, sleep whats that then ? we had to get paper rounds to the huns house to get em earning money for my poor ma and doing the country a service , then getting a slap accross the head for being late, then do a 34 hour shift in the mines lookin for noodles kids today know naaaafink
:^O

Stop it - you are creasing me up. You now the only Noddle mines in Wales are in Merthyr Tydfil & Betws-y-coed, Mike - Did you walk or cycle?

:D

Walk or cycle ?????? u posh git i had to crawl with a toff on my back using me as a taxi to afford bread for my poor old mom .. then i had to , oh sod it cant be a$$ed lol

All you'll see is the shine off my bald head m8 lmao oh and WW's bald spot (getting a bit thin on top he is like but don't like to admit it ) :^O

All you'll see is the shine off my bald head m8 lmao oh and WW's bald spot (getting a bit thin on top he is like but don't like to admit it ) :^O
Going? The front of my head is like a Va*ina. No wise cracks now.

:^O :^O:^O

Going? The front of my head is like a Va*ina. No wise cracks now. :^O :^O:^O
now i heard someone say u look like a right

folically challenged person with a a face like a country bumpkin...

but i put them straight, no one picks on my mate unless they offer me summat 1st lol

Hello.....

er

hang on ..

bin so many posts forgot who started this..

Cannonball! welcome m8!.

and as for U2 mike & steps..

I pop out for the evening come back..

and find you been postin like maniacs!!!!! :( :( :( :(

Luxury!.. Blo**y Luxury

I used to dream of posting like maniacs..

when I wer a lad we used to have to scratch our messages on the back of a mammoth,

using a stick we'd whittled down with our teeth..

dipped in our own blood..

whilst fendin off hoards of marauding man-eatin tribes..

and all this while im tryin to invent the wheel, flint lighter, hand tools, fire...........

and carve the misses a necklace out of old bones and stone......

and you try an tell the kids of today...

an they don't believe you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :O

Niceties: Welcome Cannonball.

Right.

There were 17 of us, livin` in t`paper bag in t`middle of road. We used to have to get up at half past three; two hours before we went to bed. Lick `paper bag clean wi` tongue, then go to work in`t mill for 26 hours a day; AND pay mill owner for permission to come to t`work.

THEN, when be got `ome, our parents would thrash us wi t`belt, if we were lucky!!

You lot `ad it easy. Bloody southerners.

Niceties: Welcome Cannonball.Right.

There were 17 of us, livin` in t`paper bag in t`middle of road. We used to have to get up at half past three; two hours before we went to bed. Lick `paper bag clean wi` tongue, then go to work in`t mill for 26 hours a day; AND pay mill owner for permission to come to t`work.

THEN, when be got `ome, our parents would thrash us wi t`belt, if we were lucky!!

You lot `ad it easy. Bloody southerners.
U make me sick with all ur lah de dah ways

had to go to work as soon as popped out of the woumb, had to slide accross the concrete workhouse floor dragging what need dragging , all for the luxury of breathing ,

i saw u in the mill strutting around in ur CLOTHES . ooo look at me im posh with clothes i am im like the king . look at me ...... X(

we had to share skin with tother family members ,had to fight the village dog off me ribs every day , i dreamed of a paper bag to lick and as for ur 26 hours a day were doin that by 3 weeks old ,less than 87 hours a day and u werent paid ur half a chewed bacon rind of an anorexic pig,

belt thrashing eh ,there u go again with the la de dah clothes acessories

u were posh

:^O :^O:^O