Hey Everyone Electrical Engineer here

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

caufield88uk

Reaction score
Well title is a bit misleading as i'm only a trainee at college, just about to head offshore in 2months time

ive just finished an nc, hnc and svq2 in electrical engineering, will be doing an svq3 offshore and then finished my training fully

any tips for career progression or know any companies willing to hie a trainee to finish their qualifications?

cheers

Can't help you with the tips on career progression, but I can say...

Welcome to the forum. :D

Welcome from me too

:)

Can't think of any sensible tips, but

1. Never eat yellow snow

2. Be careful accepting a cup of coffee made by someone who dosen't drink coffee

:D

2. Be careful accepting a cup of coffee made by someone who dosen't drink coffee

:D
I make a lovely cup'o'coffee and i cant stand the smell ov it.

Oh yeah, and welcome to the forum from me too.

Welcome to the friendliest forum around.

Tips (apart from patches which are very good):

(1) Pick a few of the bigger companies & keep send letters & cv's on a monthly basis........one of them will eventually cave in & ask you in for an interview.

(2) Save some of those wages from working offshore.

Well title is a bit misleading as i'm only a trainee at college, just about to head offshore in 2months timeive just finished an nc, hnc and svq2 in electrical engineering, will be doing an svq3 offshore and then finished my training fully

any tips for career progression or know any companies willing to hie a trainee to finish their qualifications?

cheers
We all had to learn at some stage. :)

Welcome to the forum.

The only tip I can offer is....

grab a pint & join in the forum whenever you have time. :)

Guiness DrinkGuiness Drink