Hia guys shower problem, probably not electrical

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know that! Was just leg pulling. You're no fun tonight ;) Why not change a few peoples status for fun? - ah go on, it's christmasyou can have the chocolate out of my advent calander :D
I know, im still suffering from lack of sleep, i should have bags under my eyes the size of suitcases by now. :^O

You can keep you chocolate tho, thanks all the same, us ladies have figures to think about. :p :D

I know, im still suffering from lack of sleep, i should have bags under my eyes the size of suitcases by now. :^O You can keep you chocolate tho, thanks all the same, us ladies have figures to think about. :p :D
:eek: speak for yourself, im sure admin would have something to say about that comment :D :D :D

Well i cant think of anything funnier than standing by the sink and turning the taps on and off, on and off, and seeing the person who's showering dancing around going oooo cold argh hot brr cold oww hot. :p

Maybe its just me then??? :^O

Well i cant think of anything funnier than standing by the sink and turning the taps on and off, on and off, and seeing the person who's showering dancing around going oooo cold argh hot brr cold oww hot. :p Maybe its just me then??? :^O
You have an evil streak me dear!

:^O :p

BlushingWell boys I am frantically trying to get thoughts of AD2 dancing in the shower out of my mind!!!!

I am sure Admin1 can verify this is most definitely NOT a funny sight!!!!Blushing:x

I know Mrs Special certainly does NOT look funny in the shower!Blushing:O

However....

pulling thing's back on track....

Zeesparks is this any help to your assessment of possible oiptions...

????????????

Category - Opal electric

Yes the 10mm2 cable and 15mm water supply pipe are bothe buried behind tiles, which to be honester were a ****** to fit spec. Just going to replace the entire unit and hope for even a light shower now as opposed to a monsoon. Thanks for the advice and laughs through the posts people. :^O

AndyGuiness Drink

I googled the shower and found

There is a known fault with this shower. Do a search. Basically there is a control board inside the shower with a switch at the bottom. This switch is pressed by a piece of plastic that hits it when there is sufficient pressure. The switch stops working and Triton get to charge you for an engineer (

Yes the 10mm2 cable and 15mm water supply pipe are bothe buried behind tiles, which to be honester were a ****** to fit spec. Just going to replace the entire unit and hope for even a light shower now as opposed to a monsoon. Thanks for the advice and laughs through the posts people. :^O AndyGuiness Drink
:^O :^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

we get there eventually!!!!

But it has been an interesting deviation off topic for a while!Applaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:DBlushing

I think you are making the right choice there Zees! ;) :x

The video of "me in the shower" was sold to admin by a devious female, hereafter referred to as "mrs. KME"! The amount he offered was so obscene, we HAD to accept.

However, I doctored the video, so that, although my head is visible (The one on my neck......!), the body is that of someone a little younger, and slightly less hairy.

The video of "me in the shower" was sold to admin by a devious female, hereafter referred to as "mrs. KME"! The amount he offered was so obscene, we HAD to accept. However, I doctored the video, so that, although my head is visible (The one on my neck......!), the body is that of someone a little younger, and slightly less hairy.
No Mate - Mrs KME, did say that, she could not charge for good quality comedy and therefore, I could have the dvd (It was) for free.

It's good to scare the kids away from the fire - But as my children do not go near the fire, I have given it away to a larger family.

:^O

The video of "me in the shower" was sold to admin by a devious female, hereafter referred to as "mrs. KME"! The amount he offered was so obscene, we HAD to accept. However, I doctored the video, so that, although my head is visible (The one on my neck......!), the body is that of someone a little younger, and slightly less hairy.
Applaud SmileyApplaud SmileyApplaud Smiley:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O:^O

evenin Bud!

good to see you on form! ;) :x

No Mate - Mrs KME, did say that, she could not charge for good quality comedy and therefore, I could have the dvd (It was) for free.It's good to scare the kids away from the fire - But as my children do not go near the fire, I have given it away to a larger family.

:^O
blimey :)Blushing

Talk of AD2 in the shower has dragged admin out of the shed/workshop/shed to keep and eye on us! :eek:

:^O :^O:^OGuiness DrinkGuiness Drink

and I thought it was Steptoe tellin me porkies!!!

so it was true then! ;)

bet Slipshods got a copy as well] :) ]:) ] :) ]:) ] :) ]:)

Oh, crap.

I drag myself, on my deathbed, to my favourite forum, to be greeted affectionately by EVERYONE except the flippin` Administrator, who wants get at me!!!

Thanks for the wishes guys, it`s nice to have time to be back. Ad, watch yourself. The homing DVD will self-destruct on my command signal, given FROM THIS VERY KEYBOARD.

Alternatively, Mrs. Admin will rip your bits off if I offer enough money........ (Collection, anyone?)

Ad, watch yourself. The homing DVD will self-destruct on my command signal, given FROM THIS VERY KEYBOARD.
It has been given to another family. ;)