How did you vote?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you vote?

• Remain

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Nothing

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Have they closed?

You know what, I've not been to a polling station for like 15 years now!

OK, so probably 10 hours until we find what type of courgetteed we are, courgetteed by the rest of the EU for leaving, or courgetteed by the rest of the EU for not having the balls to leave.

Either way, we are going to be courgetteed over by mainland Europe so basically we're courgetteed anyway.

Stupid question perhaps,

But, is it one man one vote,

Or a stupid system like national elections whereby UKIP got a helluva lot more votes than the SNP but only one seat,? Whereby SNP got 48 (?) seats for about 1/10th of UKIP votes.

one person, one vote, true proportional representation in this one at least.

out.

We will remain. 

First exit it poll says 52/48 in favour of remain. 

Since 22:00 the pound has soared to its highest value in 30 years. 

Here's the issue with this as I see it. 

London will vote to remain as will all majors cities with large employers such as Toyota, Nissan, Honda  this is relative to the fear of loss of work however the other areas are more likely to be leave? Merely an opinion. 

Ladbrokes have remain at 86%? 1/10 odds? Really??

(steps beat me to it) 

Here's the issue with this as I see it. 

London will vote to remain as will all majors cities with large employers such as Toyota, Nissan, Honda  this is relative to the fear of loss of work however the other areas are more likely to be leave? Merely an opinion. 

Ladbrokes have remain at 86%? 1/10 odds? Really??

(steps beat me to it) 

Ye, I've been know to be a bit premature,  :Blushing

well surprise surprise, a European minister (polish) has just been on sky news and after the waffle he goes straight in with a reference to the amount of money we contribute!! 

Ye, and the BBC doesn't lie,!?

They may have done a sampling poll, but not enough people for it to be recognised as an exit poll, look on their website.

I agree it is nothing 'official' but it is the first of the night. No matter how small. 

The £ thing is far more concerning. 

Apparently someone from somewhere said that some place in Lancashire is the hotspot, whatever way they vote should be a reflection of the nation,

HTF that can relate to the city of London, or London, or Aberdeen, or Edinburgh, or Portsmouth, or Birmingham, is beyond me, ,    ,,,,,,    

We will remain. 

First exit it poll says 52/48 in favour of remain. 

Since 22:00 the pound has soared to its highest value in 30 years. 

Not quite.

The pound, in terms of increase could see one of its strongest weeks in 30 years - its a fair way off its 30 year high of about $2.10

Last edited by a moderator: