How did you vote?

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

How did you vote?

• Remain

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Leave

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • Nothing

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters
Well I hear the Irish government are looking at automated passport control areas along the border?!
LOL There's zero chance of that.

I voted to Leave the EU against the advice of all the politicians here because I have never had any time for the EU. And in fact 22% of this constituency voted the same way.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL There's zero chance of that.

I voted to Leave the EU against the advice of all the politicians here because I have never had any time for the EU. And in fact 22% of this constituency voted the same way.
You must of had an eye on engineering a ui poll lol

There is boys already whatsapping me, they're talking about getting jobs in the south. The exchange rate with the euro looks attractive.

I voted remain.

Aparently at one point last night, the bookies were so certain of remain the odds on leave were 10:1

If only I had noticed that and had some spare money, and a crystal ball.

Ha ha ha. Best thing ever!!! NOW our political masters have had a bit of a shock to the system... Cameron and the other **** thought they were lined up with cushy jobs in europe.. Welcome to the jobcentre boys!!!!! As for Kinnock and co, the king of nepotism, not so smug now are we???

Ha ha!!!! Last night represented a HUGE contraction of the political "industry" about time too. Welcome to "austerity" you tory *****..

As for the traitorous scottish, they voted to stay in for one reason only. IF they had got their independance, when the oil price dropped they would have been bankrupted if it were not for english money. They want to be in europe so that if the engilsh money dries up in future, they can go grovelling to europe and "do a greece" I would cut them off without a penny now..

The entire european lettuced will collapse now, and i for one could not be more pleased. It is like a reprieve from a death sentence.

How does it take 2 years to leave?? Just stop paying them [europe], deport the ones romanians and the like that should not be here, stop all the child benefit and tax credits being sent abroad for kids that are not even here and If jonny foreigner does not like it he can courgette off home, re-instate our territorial waters [200 miles] and sink any spanish trawlers that come into them. If we can sink the belgrano, who cares about a trawler. Bring back the "cod wars"

We are free!!!!!!!!!!

john.....