Is the forum taptalk enabled??

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lillpete

Reaction score
When I log in via iPhone it tells me this forum is "native" and sugests I download taptalk but it doesn't seem to work??

Thanks Patch.

I am waiting for their support to get back to me. :(

It's probably another useless piece of technology that you have to be under 12 to understand.

It's probably another useless piece of technology that you have to be under 12 to understand.
Lol . It's an iPhone application to use forums but you won't be able to use it exbxc as your over 12 lol

& don't have an i-phone. Got an i-pod though. :)

Right Guys,

I can now confirm that the forum is running on Tapatalk iPhone. :Applaud :Salute

Lillpete, If thre is any way that I could give the Paid purchase for an iPhone, because I bought it in error, tranferred to you, Let me know. I won't use the darned thing as I haven't got an iPhone. :_|

Be interested to see how many people use this new-fangled gizmo.

What happened to the good old days when you only used your mobile to speak into?

Lillpete, If thre is any way that I could give the Paid purchase for an iPhone, because I bought it in error, tranferred to you, Let me know. I
Not possible. It's a damn con. Why I don't buy music from them. I only have an ipod because I won it!

Not possible. It's a damn con. Why I don't buy music from them. I only have an ipod because I won it!
I have an i-pod but not an i-phone. I use i-tunes to organise my music but don't download music, or any apps, from the i-tunes store. Works fine when you download music from other sources & upload it to i-tunes.

I've heard it can damage the phone some how if you jailbreak it. It also invalidates the warranty, not good on a two year contract.

i have an ipod shuffle will this work now to view the forum ??
Gawd Knows, Mate. You could always ask our Sandra. :)