Learning privately.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah this is the course reccomend you find out about it first try ringing the icon centre direct in bury manchester you will save yourself about

Sorry Kli1, What I meant to add in my above post, But didn't - Was:

I did research into other colleges, and was prepared to travel within approximately 35-50 miles maximum in order to get on a course.

I am doing it Part-Time, twice weekly, Namely Monday & Wednesdays. 17.30 - 20.30 Hours.

Sorry Kli1, What I meant to add in my above post, But didn't - Was:I did research into other colleges, and was prepared to travel within approximately 35-50 miles maximum in order to get on a course.

I am doing it Part-Time, twice weekly, Namely Monday & Wednesdays. 17.30 - 20.30 Hours.
I dunno if I could travel that far myself probably about 20 miles maximum. I've just checked every college in Scotland there and not one offers the C &G 2330, must not do it in Scotland.

There are plenty of Scottish sparks on here Kli, Mate.

You'd be better off with a definitve answer from one of them. (Which I know you mentioned earlier in the thread).