One of todays CU changes

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I bring the neutral fly leads round the front to leave more space in the boardand put all the earth fly leads in together for a better connection! I find if i put them in separate they sometimes snap off if pulled or over tightened

http://i822.photobucket.com/albums/zz150/s4nny/IMAG0133.jpg

Let me know your views on this :yawn
Ferrules on the fly leads stop then snapping?

I put ALL conductors in their correct numeric terminating position..

i.e. Fly lead for circuit 4 would be in earth termination 4.

Quite a nice looking board though sanny. :Salute

you don't get a fat lot of room with all RCBO's!

We dont get supplied with ferrules! i'll have to enquire about them in the office tommorow failing that i'll have to tin them with the soldering iron lol.

All my cpc's are in correct numerical order though :)

i think the wylex boards give a fair amount of room for rcbos compared to most!

I stuff them down behind the RCBO's but my boards always look a right mess.
function over form! always the best way, sometimes my boards are a mess but always to regs! Dont agree with earths not in correct place.

All my cpc's are in correct numerical order though :)
really? then whats the earth is terminal 11? and what do you plan to do with all the earth flyleads when someone decides yo use RCBO #6?

is there some circuits due to be added? price of RCBO's, i wouldnt be leaving 2 spare?

personally, i would have tucked the neutral flyleads down the back - keep them longer & out of the way, there doesnt look like much movement to get any additional wiring installed.

neat board isnt always a good thing if you dont leave room to work

and on a seperate note, i notice the batch number is on the front, and visable without removing the RCBO. wonder if this is to make future recalls easier?!

Thanks for sharing, Sanny.

:Applaud

:Salute

Latest posts