pabx

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hxsarge

Reaction score
looking for a cheap side pabx unit for a small office job, have never installed one before, just extended existing systems etc. i dont want an ip based unit unless i can find a cheaper option. any thoughts?

cheers 208 quids better than the 600 ive been quoted on a few thanks mate

Only ever done one and used a Panasonic KX-T206HB. 6 extensions and 2 lines. Dead easy to fit and going for about 7 years now and never a problem. TLC do some Panasonic stuff, albeit slightly more modern:Panasonic Telephones and Systems
I can recommend that series also. Have fitted a few of them, One with every extra including 2 door entry units.

From memory you have to have at least one of the expensive phones & that's where you program the system from

I can recommend that series also. Have fitted a few of them, One with every extra including 2 door entry units.From memory you have to have at least one of the expensive phones & that's where you program the system from
I used the one I did in an industrial setting with no need for an outside line connection. Therefore I can use cheapo PABX compatible phones. Currently using GEEMARC handsets from Maplin. They used to be

Latest posts