Part P Document.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Well I have just re-downloaded the latest part p document not sure where the last one went I also downloaded the part f ventilation document. Seems strange the electrical document is 14 pages and the ventilation is 61 pages. I suppose ventilation is far more important than the electrics in a house after all you can easily vent yourself to death.

Well I have just re-downloaded the latest part p document not sure where the last one went I also downloaded the part f ventilation document. Seems strange the electrical document is 14 pages and the ventilation is 61 pages. I suppose ventilation is far more important than the electrics in a house after all you can easily vent yourself to death.
in all fairness think most would like part Pee to be 0 pages

If it had been run properly I think it possibly would be a rather larger document granted other documents are  referenced to electrics but to me how can the part p now only be 14 pages and some of them are blank.