Personalised Number Plates

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a shame. Now I'm officially a skint student I was hoping that you would agree to pay my rent and bills for me :p
well now, that would depend how you were thinking of paying me back ;)

have you got a handbag by any chance?

well now, that would depend how you were thinking of paying me back ;) have you got a handbag by any chance?
I wasn't planning to. Says somewhere on direct.gov that bursaries don't have to be paid back :p

Yes, I do have a few. Are you looking for one to match your shoes for tomorrow night? :)

in the infamous words of Kevin Bl**dy Wilson

"does your dad own a brewery?"

:D

---------- Post Auto-Merged at 22:40 ---------- Previous post was made at 22:39 ----------

Oh, just pay my rent for me. It would be so much easier, and anyway it's practically like giving money to charity so you will get brownie points for it :D
WHAT?

be your rent boy?! :eek:

I'm loving missswedens replies to Steps. :^O

It depends how you look at it. They aren't really a waste of money because they don't really lose any value and if you find a good one you can make on it. I'll be getting one for my van soon.
Wouldn't bother! having bought and sold cherished plates as a business in the past they don't generally fetch money - unless you are spending

I still love the fact that Karen or David will pay stupid money for a bog standard common as muck N Ireland plate, KAZ or DAZ , xAZ is a normal generic plate in NI,my brother has TAZ on his car, his dog is called TAZ, the plate cost him something like 25

A long long time ago i inherited my great aunts car, a Mk 2 Cortina. She lived in Belfast and i think the number was AOI 9. The car was a piece of s*it, rotten but i sold it for a lot of money due to the plate & luckily for me it was shortly after the Irish and English licensing had joined. I have some old photos somewhere but cant find them & ironically i own a 1600 GT Mk 2 Cortina now.

And i was just going to post , no posts unless accompanied by a picture of the car with the plate.

xOI must be '70s that easily, each county in NI has its own 3letters, and then Belfast again, at the minute I think they all end in Z , xAZ xKZ xDZ etc and have done for a fair few years now,

eg CKZ is IIRC about 1992 [i think],

Unless they are business related like the one KME has on the van, i cannot see the point. Personally, if i had a brand new roller, i would rather the world SEE i had one, rather than some, "funny" number... Dare i say i think they are the province of arthur daley types or footballers!!!!

I bought a brand new bike yesterday, only a 125, but why would i care in the least what number was on the back??

Wonder if Megger would do me a personalised serial number on my MFT ????!!!!

john

Maybe you don't want anyone to know it's new.

I had a new BMW 3 Series M Sport, wife goes shopping at local supermarket someone rams a shopping trolley into the door, damage £2,300, a few months later wing mirror snapped off on door, not just mirror the whole bracket, damage £800, final straw keyed down one side, damage £3k.

Put private plate on it and no further damage, but hated the car so swapped down for 1 Series Coupé, not had it touched to date.