Personalised Number Plates

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you don't want anyone to know it's new.

I had a new BMW 3 Series M Sport, wife goes shopping at local supermarket someone rams a shopping trolley into the door, damage £2,300, a few months later wing mirror snapped off on door, not just mirror the whole bracket, damage £800, final straw keyed down one side, damage £3k.

Put private plate on it and no further damage, but hated the car so swapped down for 1 Series Coupé, not had it touched to date.
Post a picture and we'll get that sorted for you!!!!!!

BMW

why? headbang

2 things,

Beer Money Wasted

and its a poor mans Merc/Audi,

sorry to offend, but they have been a carp car for a long time, I really wouldnt waste my money on one, even if I could afford one. only my opinion mind, sorry.

its really nothing to do with the age of the car, or someones perception of its age, its purely down to jealousy of someone else cant see you having something they dont,

my Mrs had her new [to her, 3 yo] 307 keyed outside our house, and we live in a cul-de-sac,! :eek:

just waiting to see how long it takes them to do her new [3yo again] Zafira this time.

Well had them for the last 24 years, changing every 2-4 years.

Never really fancied Mercs to many taxi drivers have them, never liked the foot hand break idea either.

Audi is just posh Volkswagon and they look a BMW now anyway.

UPDATE:

Well over 2 and a half years after starting this thread I've finally gone and done it.

I know exactly what people are saying about them meaning nothing to anyone but the owner but I think mine is easy to work out.

I am the proud owner of:

MO02 VET

(80% of my work is cattle).

I will try to get a picture.

:)

UPDATE:

Well over 2 and a half years after starting this thread I've finally gone and done it.

I know exactly what people are saying about them meaning nothing to anyone but the owner but I think mine is easy to work out.

I am the proud owner of:

MO02 VET

(80% of my work is cattle).

I will try to get a picture.

:)
Don't bother with the pic

Even as a thick spark I know what a Cow looks like

Sort of a big fat sheep without the wool, sometimes with horns. Dangly bits underneath and an Rs covered in sh1te

Just lowing