pir sheets?????

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

D Brennan

Reaction score
Hi all got some periodics that i need to get done next week, as im not registered with napit yet i have no test pads etc, if i order the green sheets from nic they wont come in time...

does anyone no were i can download some from??

cheers

If you have a scanner / printer you could photocopy the samples in the regs book. Page 337 onwards :)

cheers for that, would you think they will bo ok to give out?
IMHO, absolutely fine to use & pass on to your customers..

If you check back to reg 631.1 to 631.5 it gives general guidance to certificates & reporting.

The guidance refers to the "Model" reports given in appendix 6. and later refers to any durable medium inc written/electronic etc.. that can be used.

Basically As long as you include all of the essential details noted on the model BS7671 forms, They are durable, and a copy is given to the person ordering your electrical work..

you can produce them how you like...

Carbon sheets,

Printouts,

Photocopy

Electronic.. etc..

You should also include the guidance notes details as well with the certificates that you issue.

if you wanted you could produce your own in word or similar!

some of the Part-P scheme providers have additional info they require..

such as Points served / Max permissible Zs on NICEIC sheets! ;)

well I guess somebody must?or they wouldn't sell them?

Spark with NO PC perhaps? ?:| :|
I used to use Robin ones then uneeda but I print them now. But for Electricians starting out they are ok and also for people not doing many certs.

Batty

I used to use Robin ones then uneeda but I print them now. But for Electricians starting out they are ok and also for people not doing many certs.Batty
If you're not doing many printing 1 off the net is surly better than having 19 sat depreciating in your van?

:|

If you're not doing many printing 1 off the net is surly better than having 19 sat depreciating in your van? :|
Agreed

I hated throwing them away when I made a mistake. Bits of tipex doesn't look professional though.

Batty

Latest posts