Shoulder operation.

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ABC Technical

Reaction score
On the 16th April, I am going in to hospital to have an op to sort my shoulder out. B-)

I am hoping this will mean that I will be able to do a full days work, without having to spend the next three like a rasberry ripple. Pray

I will be in a sling for a month & not working for another so expect a bit more of me on here. :^O

Whilst typing replies or posts may take some time (will only have left hand free) they will remain witty, informative, helpful or inane. ; )Normal services will resume shorlty thereafter. :)

Oh jeez,,,

no right hand!!! what are you going to be doing with your time
picture.php

On a serious note, I hope it all goes well for youPray

Good luck ABC!

What did you have, rotator cuff tear?

No excuse for not doing one arm press-ups now...

:coat

TTbb

Hope it goes well and that you make a speedy recovery mate.

Hope it goes ok - remember to ask anyone who touches you if they have washed their hands. That's not a joke - i'm 100% serious!

Thankfully I am with BUPA so it is a private hospital, so hopefully no nasty infections. Pray

It's an old rugby injury from over a decade ago, basically snapped me clavicle went to hospital, got sent home, that night preparing for bed the pain made me pass out, I fell into my stone fireplace, snapped it again in another place & broke me nose. :_|

Was gonna have keyhole surgery to remove a small amount of bone, they have now decided to take a bigger piece out so have to go under general instead of the local I was gonna have as they are opening it right up. :eek:

Thanks for all the kind words. :)

On the 16th April, I am going in to hospital to have an op to sort my shoulder out. B-)I am hoping this will mean that I will be able to do a full days work, without having to spend the next three like a rasberry ripple. Pray

I will be in a sling for a month & not working for another so expect a bit more of me on here. :^O

Whilst typing replies or posts may take some time (will only have left hand free) they will remain witty, informative, helpful or inane. ; )Normal services will resume shorlty thereafter. :)
We will be the judge of that young man !!!!!! ;)

I hope the op go well mate

Hope it goes well for you.

2 month off work... id be bored by the end of the first day!

we should take bets on what ABC's post count will be when he goes back to work - id guess up 1300 posts!