Texecom Veritas Alarm

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tenants are moving as I type so I won't be able to go til evening time to check if I've set the part set zone incorrectly but thing is if I've set the part set zone wrong then surely the entry/exit wouldn't work 1 in 5 times of opening the door.  I think Sharpend might be right, because once the part set alarm is set I open the open instantly back and forth and then it picks up, so I'm guessing you've it roughly 10 -  15 seconds before checking.

2 pages and nothing seems to have happened and there is still not enough info to actually provide an answer.

How about OP just gives it up and gets someone in, this is obviously beyond your limited skills.

2 pages and nothing seems to have happened and there is still not enough info to actually provide an answer.

How about OP just gives it up and gets someone in, this is obviously beyond your limited skills.
If you pay ill get someone in. Anyways thanks to Andy and Sharpend all is working brilliant. 

at least we know how they work and how to program them. hopefully you havent got something else set wrong that you dont yet know about until its too late...