The right cert to be issued, whether minor works or EIC

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote minor works - and agree that any alleged reg that actually outright bans multiple cables in an MCB yet allows a large clump of wagos with the same cables. stuffed in the cavity behind is unrealistic and pushing in the wrong direction especially on existing installations.

Ideally as many ways as possible in a board to separate everything as much as possible but often cost/ space/ reality gets involved here

if its not an MWC and its an EIC, then part P applies in England and Wales ............

you almost got another down scoob for that

BTW still waiting for your clarification:)
What is to dislike he is a troll.
What clarification are you waiting on I gave a Regulation supporting my comments something you have failed to come forward with.

What clarification are you waiting on I gave a Regulation supporting my comments something you have failed to come forward with.

Well ......... you are still not confirming what a "circuit" is so your suggestion that 314.4 doesn't hold water IMHO

What is a circuit? A definition please in your own words

I never ever quoted 'circuit' I quoted 'final circuit' which is what the OP has installed and which the Regulation refers to.

These are the definitions as described by BS7671.... from reading them a circuit can consist of several cables leaving a single protective device, there is absolutely no ambiguity here

Screenshot 2022-03-31 at 22.56.19.pngScreenshot 2022-03-31 at 22.55.59.png

Gentlemen, this is supposed to be the friendliest Electricians forum, but in this thread all you have been doing is arguing with each other. This can not go on, so I see no other choice than to lock the thread.

This forum is meant to be a place of knowledge, the idea being you share that knowledge. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, it does not mean you have to like it, but you must respect it. If you feel someone does not seem to grasp what you are trying to say (This also applies to the whole forum) try wording it differently. It doesn't register at first, but then wham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts