Things I Don't Like

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deep breaths kerch! :slap

Although you reminded me...

People who CAN'T BE BOTHERED to vote! If someone says "I have thought long and hard about this, and I really can't find a political party that I feel represent at least part of my views so therefore I am not going to vote" then I can live with it. But "can't be bothered"... Grrr....

People saying "I don't want problems only solutions", the problem is that the solution would mean me doing time for murder.

I keep going to post on this but Kerch has used everything up 
default_tongue%20in%20cheek.png

Can only offer other drivers who ....when you pull in to let them through a gap etc...... just sweep majestically past as if you're not there .     Just a raised hand or a flash of the headlights is all I ask , no need to pull over to deliver the Gettysburg Address !       ( Actually most people do round here but it only wants one to ruin your day )  

Last edited by a moderator:
Local politicians who you only see at election time when they can see the gravy train departing

Corporate twaddle

Self service checkouts...FFS i have driven to the shop, picked the food, pushed it around in a trolley, unpacked it, packed it and now the TW@s want me to work their fricking till for them

Unexpected item in bagging area

Barcode not recognised...not my problem, dropped item on floor and carry on

God botherers

Happy clappers

Brucie

Blocked roadsie gullys outside kerch towers

People who constantly go on about the Beatles

Multinational food outlet chains

Cheap coffee

Customers who try to 'bid you'........."how much do I owe you?"..............it is the amount at the Bottom of the Invoice titled. TOTAL AMOUNT......TWONK

Period/costume Drama

getting my site invaded by anti-trident protestors when I have a tight timescale - they were nice people but on a Monday morning... X(

...20150427_0856121.jpg

the tree in blossom on the left also turns out to be the very rare Plymouth Pear - very very protected, and directly where 1 of the lights is suppossed to be fitted :shakehead

20150427_0856441.jpg

Cars and cr@p RAC service.

Mrs sets off for Newcastle.  Car overheats. RAC attends, says it's head gasket. ****** that sounds expensive.

RAC man tows car to Perth to recovery agent.

Hour and  a half later still waiting for a driver to turn up. Mrs phones RAC and complains, told it will be another hour and a half befoer a driver turns up (for a 3 hour journey)

I've just been on the blower and complained. they are now bringing wife and daughter back home in a taxi and the car will be recovered tomorrow.

I've got to wait up until about 2AM and look pleased to see them when they finally get home.

ill 2nd RAC - phoned them one day and told them it was broke and not roadside repairable and would need recovered. they still sent some muppet (90 mins later) who then looked at it and confirmed it needed recovered... antoehr 90 mins for wrecker...

if it was roadside repairable, i would have done it myself, i did have all my tools with me

+3 PAS pump knackered. told them it needs a tow to the garage they send 1st guy I tell him he agrees but cant tow. same thing happens another 2 times 9 hrs later bored I give up and they send a recovery truck the next day! 2 days wasted FFS! 

Well an hour after I posted last night, Mrs phoned me.  Still no driver for the recovery truck and when she phoned was told it would be another hour and a half for a driver to get there.

I phoned RAC and gave them what for. Result, RAC sent a taxi to bring Mrs and little one home. The car is being recovered today.

BBC reporters who don't understand poitics and repeat the misleading political party messages without questioning, in fact dumb reporting everywhere - oh look kate's gone in to give birth, que royal reporter and 10 mins of air time wasted telling us nothing.

I stopped believing what Tommy Walsh says when he showed you how to lay paving slabs with 5 dobs of cement straight onto earth. Yeah that's going to remain flat and stable for a long time isn't it.

keyboard warriors on facebook getting all self righteous and political and getting offended when I post my political view.

oh and the labour party, lib dems, conservatives, SNP, Plaid Cymru and greens....

Car dealers / sellers who don't put the mileage on their ad's! 

So you have to wade through things like this....

A BARGAIN AND IN GREAT CONDITION THROUGHOUT, FINISHED IN BLACK METALLIC, 5 DOOR HATCHBACK, AUTOMATIC, SUPER CONDITION WITH GREAT SERVICE HISTORY WITH 13 SERVICE STAMPS, Upgrades - AUTOMATIC, FULL SERVICE HISTORY WITH 13 STAMPS, AIR CON, RARE V5 MODEL AND AUTOMATIC, 6 CD autochanger, 16 INCH ALLOYS, ABS, REAR PRIVACY GLASS, CENTRE ARM REST, ISOFIX, ELECTRIC MIRRORS, FOLDING REAR SEATS, ON BOARD COMPUTER, REAR HEAD RESTS, REMOTE CENTRAL LOCKING, STEREO CD, CHILD LOCKS + ISOFIX SYSTEM, GREAT SERVICE HISTORY, HEIGHT ADJUSTABLE DRIVERS SEAT, IMMOBILIZER, LUMBAR SUPPORT, FITTED CARPET MATS, CUP HOLDERS, ELECTRIC WINDOWS, MULTIPLE AIRBAGS, FACTORY MUD FLAPS, 5 DOORS, ROOF ARIEL, SPORTS SEATS, ALL SPARE KEYS AND BOOK PACKS PRESENT, CD CHANGER X6, SUPERB SERVICE HISTORY WITH 13 SERVICE STAMPS, A CREDIT TO ITS LAST OWNER AND HAS BEEN FULLY MAINTAINED REGARDLESS OF COST, BEST COLOUR COMBINATION TO HAVE, Lumbar support, A SUPER GENUINE CAR WITH GREAT SPEC, GREAT CAR READY TO DRIVE AWAY, ALL SPARE KEYS AND SERVICE BOOK PACKS PRESENT, ALLOYS WITH NEW TYRES JUST FITTED, CD CHANGER, CENTER ARM REST, CLIMATE AIR CON, DRIVES REALLY WELL, ELECTRIC WINDOWS X4, MUST BE VIEWED TO BE FULLY APPRECIATED, NEW TYRES, POWER STEERING, REAR HEADRESTS, REMOTE DOOR LOCKING, RWW, SUPER SERVICE HISTORY, Air-Conditioning - Electronic, Paint Black, Air-Conditioning ilo Sunroof - Manual, LONG MOT, Full service history, Excellent bodywork, Interior - Excellent Condition, Tyre condition Excellent, Standard Features - 3x3 point rear seat belts, Air conditioning, Airbags, Alarm, Alloy wheels, CD Player, Central locking, Child locks & Isofix system, Electric door mirrors, Electric windows, Folding rear seats, Immobiliser, Power steering, Remote central locking, Sports seats, Height adjustable drivers seat. 5 seats, GREAT CAR READY TO GO, LONG MOT , IN SUPER CONDITION AND GOOD V5 SPEC, !!!!!!!!!!!!!, FULL DEALER FACILITIES, AA WARRANTY, FINANCE, PART EXCHANGE , DEBIT CREDIT CARD DEPOSITS EXCEPTED, £1,425 p/x welcome MORE MILES THAN THE STARSHIP ENTERPRISE!!!!!!

:red card