Things I Don't Like

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That TV advert with the silly ***** who cannot hekp but to get yowghuuuuurt on her nose.....and it is whhhhhhhhipppppped

Brucie

Whingeing politicians

Politicians who will not stand by their promises, made only hours earlier.....eating their "hats" or. "Kilts".....lying tossers

Trumpton making hte rules

Big brother....starting again shortly folks

That bearded shirt-lifter that is on BB....looks like a fricking Japanese sniper

Fat people who think they are funny and naturally jolly

Ex forces personnel who insist on keeping their "military title"

People who have the meaningless title of "officer"...HOUSING OFFICER FFS. You work in an office.

Sales "executive".....not even sure what that means

The latest fashion of wearing your sunglasses on the back of your head.....copied from our war mongering, oil stealing, history void, land stealing, friendly fire Yank cousins TV progs like Diners , drive ins and Dives. Storage hunters etc

Putting imitation hairs, scratches and burn holes on TV reports to make them look older, for effect

People who phone you and expect YOU to know who they are

People who TEXT you and expect you to know who they are.

People you meet in the street and expect you to know who they are. (yes I'm getting old)

Television programs about cooking.

Local college (17th ed) who  still send prospectuses at the start of each term ..with politically correct photos of smiling Asian, Chinese, Black , Vietnamise , African , Tibetian  &  a white student on page 500 . 

The phrase  CEO    ( of a company)  (( What the hell is that ?))

As PD ...programmes about cookiing  .  If that  Chef who  effs & blinds at everyone worked on a site he'd be cast in concrete by now.

Bloody Grand Designs people .....bloody smug , well orf tossers...  start these grandiose projects and its GOT to be finished by whenever ...but they're still having folding doors with glass that is imported from the planet  Pluto   and marble floor tiles from the Crab Nebula .

Local college (17th ed) who still send prospectuses at the start of each term ..with politically correct photos of smiling Asian, Chinese, Black , Vietnamise , African , Tibetian & a white student on page 500 .
I ended up in the prospecus when I did my 2365. As female, foreign and about 8 years older than everybody else that's about as politically correct as you can get... :D

Hair removal cream (it stinks)

Buying Woman's Weekly for nanny (it's embarrassing - ok?!)

Wearing tights that slips down

Weetabix

I ended up in the prospecus when I did my 2365. As female, foreign and about 8 years older than everybody else that's about as politically correct as you can get... :D

Hair removal cream (it stinks)

Buying Woman's Weekly for nanny (it's embarrassing - ok?!)

Wearing tights that slips down

Weetabix
Stepps is back  ..his heart will be racing at that .

The Lenny Henry snoring adverts....I could never tire of Tw@ting him

David Walliams

Brucie

Poncy minimalist food

Fracking

My neighbours "foghorn skinny leghorn" and her hubby "shick as thit dingbat slaphead" and their 3 boxer dogs and 4 Boston Terriers

Caravans on neighbours driveways that block all the light

Neighbours who have to put their"box of shite" half on the pavement/ halfon the road at 0300h as they will be towing it all 7 that night

Lidl croissants...the small ones

Probably a few more later on

people that complain about things they dont like

people that live the 'right' way up

people that try and ostracise you simply because you have a different opinion than they do

people that try and force you to to accept their way

people that let a little power go to their head

people that spout rules at you without any reasoned arguement or real world expertise

Imremember Pot Noodles the FIRST time around...late 70s when i was a student. FFS they were like elastic bands in gravy, which reminds me

VESTA dried meals....you have to be of a certain age

Boil,in a bag.....now used by poncy chefs

People,who are in denial,as,to,what size clothes they are actually suited to

People with "effected styles".........wife of bloke on Salvage Hunters who,cannot tuck,her shirt in, husband with a Big flat 'at

Ipad which keeps adding ,,,,,as i have fat digits

Restaurants that serve FOAM on food.....it is SPIT, leave it

English attempts at remaking Yank shows, which were faeces to start with

Meaningless job titles....i was talking to a Domestic Appliance "Engineer" the other day........toaster fixer!

Brucie

LG  whos customer service, warranty and everything else isnt worth a shite......... in fact, I'd hazard a guess that big orange shed has better customer service and aftercare than LG

LG = Loadsa Gobshites

LG  whos customer service, warranty and everything else isnt worth a shite......... in fact, I'd hazard a guess that big orange shed has better customer service and aftercare than LG

LG = Loadsa Gobshites
Strong words indeed!

I did not think it possible to stoop lower than the appalling customer service and Warranty denial at B&Q?

Did i ever tell yo.......

Strong words indeed!

I did not think it possible to stoop lower than the appalling customer service and Warranty denial at B&Q?

Did i ever tell yo.......
u about how I even got them to come to my house and 'repair' my TV that still doesnt work as it is supposed to?

talk about shite, Ive gave up,

gawd help the person that buys anything LG from the big orange shed,

:shakehead

they are not very "tight" then are they.

:worthless:
Or just too short. Which is a mystery as they according to the size guide on the packet should fit someone 2 inches taller and 3 sizes bigger than me...

(I've just done a whole weekend of doing the heels and dress thing, it's almost a blessing to be back in my boots :D )