Things I Don't Like

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just missed a piccy of Sweedey in her new dress  . I saved it before it disapeared

attachicon.gif
a.jpg
rigging wouldn't work with that dress.... :(

Not my fault your timing is bad Dave :p

I still maintain that tights are the most uncomfortable item of clothing in existance and anyone who disagrees has obviously never had to wear them.
Agreed. I always struggle trying to get them over my head................

Not my fault your timing is bad Dave :p

I still maintain that tights are the most uncomfortable item of clothing in existance and anyone who disagrees has obviously never had to wear them.
I have to disagree with you there, sorry.

A shroud is much worse!.....itchy as frick AND no back in it AND the sleeves are not attached!

I have worn both...........( fancy dress parties)

I'm not posting any pics of Rocky Horror Show nights, or of the Devonport High School for Girls 6th formers, mostly because I can't find them. Twas a very good night :innocent :innocent

Billy Quinn from B&Q said: “B&Q is committed to offering our customers the highest level of safe and reliable services. As the nation’s number one regulatory body for electricians and the electrical safety brand most consumers recognise, NICEIC is the perfect fit for our brand.
Emma Clancy, CEO of Certsure, which operates the NICEIC brand, added: “I am proud that B&Q has chosen to work with NICEIC. Together, NICEIC and B&Q Homefit provide a trusted and safe pair of hands for customers.

“NICEIC’s technical expertise and anal assessment of electrical installers will ensure that B&Q customers can be assured of best practice and high technical standards of the electrical installation in their home.”
:vomit

Last edited by a moderator:
basically they needed a tech line for their 'electricians' to constantly bombard with calls of 'i have 3 extra sockets to go in a kitchen, talk me through it', and 'there is this green & yellow covered copper thing attached to the water pipe, but it doesnt look like it carries water. should i remove it?'

interesting

they dont call their members electricians,

:C
probably because that would be false advertising?

Meaningless words added into a sentence, yoof words,words that add nothing to the meaning of a sentence

Eg

Can I GET a drink

His head LITERALLY fell off

We will,just go and fry the bacon OFF

I do not EVEN know how to do that

Reduce it DOWN

So I said to him, LIKE, **** off

I have no idea how that got up there ACTUALLY Rachel

Just saying

Last edited by a moderator:
Mouth wafters....those people who in moments of high emotion insist on wafting their hand in front of their mouth

Explosive effected sneezers and yawners

Customers who buy their own light fittings, accessories etc

People i was at school with that have suddenly metamorphosed into a manifestation of their own delusions and twaddle.....delusions of adequacy

BOGOF......why can't i just have ONE at half price

Brucie

Customers who will not admit that they 'have had a go themselves'

Attitude of Traffic Cops

False deadlines on TV progs

Regnant pauses when announcing results!.....how much energy is wasted in transmitting silence??

Remakes of classic films....rarely as good as the original

Russell Brand

Firing a nail from a paslode through a finger

People not RESPECTING my gear

Child actors

Pushy parents

Dads at football

Football in general

Cheap LED lights with a whitegate warranty

Back with a vengance......this time it is personal!

people who shouldn't do barbecue's...

Invite loads of people with kids to come from miles around to your half finished trendy flat in a **** hole area.

provide nothing for children to do then at 4.45pm get the barbecue out of the box! parents are exhausted by this time chasing their kids round your building site and watch with amazement as you fail to assemble the barbecue, did I mention it started at 2 pm?

Then all becomes clear as the bag heads turn up from the pub at 5.30 pm just as you've had enough of chasing your kids about a and have given up all hope of any decent grub!

So enjoy your cocoa leaf mixed with diesel and sulphuric acid while I'm trying to put 2 kids to bed who have been in the car most of the day!

still haven't had anything decent to eat! FFS!

(note to spelling / grammar nazis, I wrote this with a baby on my shoulder whilst listening to hoover noises on YouTube)