Things I Don't Like

Talk Electrician Forum

Help Support Talk Electrician Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
people who shouldn't do barbecue's...

Invite loads of people with kids to come from miles around to your half finished trendy flat in a **** hole area.

provide nothing for children to do then at 4.45pm get the barbecue out of the box! parents are exhausted by this time chasing their kids round your building site and watch with amazement as you fail to assemble the barbecue, did I mention it started at 2 pm?

Then all becomes clear as the bag heads turn up from the pub at 5.30 pm just as you've had enough of chasing your kids about a and have given up all hope of any decent grub!

So enjoy your cocoa leaf mixed with diesel and sulphuric acid while I'm trying to put 2 kids to bed who have been in the car most of the day!

still haven't had anything decent to eat! FFS!

(note to spelling / grammar nazis, I wrote this with a baby on my shoulder whilst listening to hoover noises on YouTube)
Bad day?

that sucks..... :)

Bear Grylls

I concur with Kerch re Russell Bland

Russell Grant while we are talking about Russells

My Dewalt drill case that keeps opening and depositing all my bits over the floor

Bungee Cord

Scotch eggs

Re unions

that sucks..... :)
Better now the boys are in bed, Ive had some food and am watching the end of apocalypse now :)

Felt sorry for other people, they travelled for miles only to get there with their upset kids and nothing to eat now that sucks!

Also felt sorry for the Romanian neighbours, with the hoi polloi moving in the house prices will certainly increase and where will they live?

My makita case does that randomly too.

Ohh and for Andy..

https://www.youtube.com/embed/hERLH3Q-hCQ?feature=oembed

:)

Ah yes, scotch eggs.....flatulence wrapped in mince meat.....Glad i do not eat red meat

Adverts for "womens things" that only appear to soak up BLUE liquid AND enable you to roller skate

Children doing the effected high pitch shriek/scream

Waiting to order summat from Screwfix....none in stock anywhere....price has now gone up £20.....still no,stock anywhere

Storage Hunters UK!..........have you seen it! FFS watched half of one episode! Pure unadulterated MADE For the USA market Brown runny arshe water

Wife refusing to eat the poison mushrooms

Shopping channels

Neighbours dogs barking

This stuff...

o-BANNED-ENERGY-DRINK-PUSSY-facebook.jpg

13hrs later and I'm still WIDE AWAKE!!!

WHEN WILL IT STOP!!!

ARGHHHHHHJUDTFDHIKKDFIBBOGEDHB^_÷&&((£$#!!!!!×

People who go searching you tube for vacuum cleaner noises....

Instead of getting their own vacuum cleaner out and switching it on...

(maybe even cleaning a few rooms whilst it is on!!!!)

:innocent   :innocent

This thread has confused me, are we talking about what we hate or like or both or neither?

Hate

Trolleys blatantly left to obstruct other shoppers.

Opening door for someone and getting no acknowledgement.

Drivers blocking junction in stationary traffic.

Over zealous safe system controllers.

Unnecessary paperwork that offers nothing to the job.

Mondays.....apart from bank holidays.

Not being able to get a difficult on going job out of my head when trying to sleep at night.

Full trains, the constant noise of people talking tripe.

If I'm wearing headphones on the train it means don't make polite conversation with me. Likewise reading a book.

Mother in law.

OK I've just realized the list is endless.

Yep Bear Grylls....slipped me by , that one. Constantly promoting his own brand...look for the bit of orange on the clothing. All machetes and knives on "the island" were BG brand. I believe he was a weekend soldier in the SAS division of the Territorials, but I could be wrong. My mates son on the other hand...

Just respecting

Telephone calls from India , proporting to be from Microsoft .

They launch onslaughts upon our landline every two weeks , up to 6 per day.   It also seems everyone in India now have English Christian names like  Mark , David  etc .

" Elloo Mr Eeevens  this is Brian from Microsoft ...we can see  there is a problem with your computer ........."  

Answerphone is permanently on now. 

Thicker than porcine faeces bidders on Ebay....selling off some old stock

Question.....Hi mate! FFS do NOT call,me mate.

Will the 32a MCCB fit my board?....and what does 3 phase mean is it positive negative and ground?

Merlin Gerin MGPo332 is probably the same size as his fecking DB

Dead festering maggot ridden extremely ripe Rats

Lidl Fish

Milliband

Brucie

Kneeling on a carpet and being unsure as to the cause of the dampness

Mr Tumble.....gives me the willies!

Cockerknee accent

Anita Manning off Antique programme

Wonnacott

People walking around town....phones on speaker and talking into them like they are on the Apprentice